Too much workout danger la vundi

Sreeven

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

During one of the boot camp session after completed , my heart rate went so high, There was so much pain in the chest, I sat down in the locker room for 30mins before taking shower

Em boot camp kaka ?

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

During one of the boot camp session after completed , my heart rate went so high, There was so much pain in the chest, I sat down in the locker room for 30mins before taking shower

Next day full cardio chesedi untey drink more water a day before 

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

Did u beat at that time uncle?

2 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Jagratha ra abbailu after 35 years..

Weak hearts ki kaka… age is just a number ! Millions lo 1-2 cases kay DB uncles motham pichal pack aytunnattunmay kada… just relax and enjoy life 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Most people go to gym to lift. For them lifting heavy is a vanity issue. You can workout all you want but if you are not doing enough cardio then you are fuuuuuuuckeeeeddddddd up.

Andukeee do indulge in good amount of cardio. Daily 2 miles running for 4 days a week is minimum.

and also don’t lift too heavy. It causes stress in your body.

Moderate weights with more reps is way to go. Especially for folks who are over 35. 

Well said bro...

Raj Kumar and Gautam Red cases are different...too much exercise and likely they have taken supplements... Minister goes to gym twice.... They are very busy and it seems he is addicted to gym...