Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Bill gates lo common qualities

veerigadu

Migatha vaalla gurinchi no idea but Elon first wife di article chadiva why their marriage broke ani. It was due to difference of opinion. Elon wanted her wife to behave in a certain way after he became rich. Like high life lo wives ela untaro ala. Going to parties dressing a certain way ala. Wife felt too restricted and felt he did not support her career. Plus infertility took a toll on their marriage as well. There were no affairs

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Migatha vaalla gurinchi no idea but Elon first wife di article chadiva why their marriage broke ani. It was due to difference of opinion. Elon wanted her wife to behave in a certain way after he became rich. Like high life lo wives ela untaro ala. Going to parties dressing a certain way ala. Wife felt too restricted and felt he did not support her career. Plus infertility took a toll on their marriage as well. There were no affairs

Elon frequently belittled her and pressured her to dye her hair blonde. 

ade page lo ee line chadavadam marichavemo 

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

Elon frequently belittled her and pressured her to dye her hair blonde. 

ade page lo ee line chadavadam marichavemo 

Atu ituga adhe raasaga. Behave dress up a certain way ani

for billionaires ppl like us are failures..living with one spouse all life and not moving on with others

may be thats the secret they are billionaires..they dont like it means they cut it off there and move on...

cannot compare with an employee who closes all holes and lives life

many thope turum students or early stage career people are busy doing dish washing and handling wife tantrums and mood swings later in their lifes...if they left and moved on they would too become rich and famous as bill jeff musk etc...explain me that?

4 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

for billionaires ppl like us are failures..living with one spouse all life and not moving on with others

may be thats the secret they are billionaires..they dont like it means they cut it off there and move on...

many thope turum students or early stage career people are busy doing dish washing and handling wife tantrums and mood swings later in their lifes...if they left and moved on they would too become rich and famous as bill jeff musk etc...explain me that?

ante most ppl rich and famous avvakapovadaniki reason gf/wife antava. 

jeff gadu rich and famous ayyaka he left his wife; same with bill gates too

mari zuckerberg gadu ee list ochche chance vundii antava ??

11 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Divorce is not easy for anyone. thella/desi, it doesnt matter. I have seen it with my wife's cousin. Especially if they have kids. Haves and have nots doesnt matter bhayya. 

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Divorce is not easy for anyone. thella/desi, it doesnt matter. I have seen it with my wife's cousin. Especially if they have kids. Haves and have nots doesnt matter bhayya. 

one main reason ppl dont go for divorce is the fear of not getting married again. esp men after 35 and women after 30..its tough to get a match as they are categorized as "over matured" or "age baaar". and also not having tonnes of money is another reason

if thats not a thing , and you can get another spouse easily like 5-7 years younger to you , many will dare to get a divorce

ideally 4-5 years into marriage there is ideally very less thing called love..just two objects living together and being in same home for society and parents sake.. 

though many wouldnt agree on this and say I still love my batta potta husband and shape out MRF tire wife as they are helpless

2 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

one main reason ppl dont go for divorce is the fear of not getting married again. esp men after 35 and women after 30..its tough to get a match as they are categorized as "over matured" or "age baaar". and also not having tonnes of money is another reason

if thats not a thing , and you can get another spouse easily like 5-7 years younger to you , many will dare to get a divorce

ideally 4-5 years into marriage there is ideally very less thing called love..just two objects living together and being in same home for society and parents sake.. 

though many wouldnt agree on this and say I still love my batta potta husband and shape out MRF tire wife as they are helpless

Known is better to handle than unknown. 

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Family life lo fail ayyaruuuu. 

Money/ profession lo super success. Summary enti ante not everyone is thopu in everything ani @TOM_BHAYYA tolded. 

I wouldn’t call Jeff bezos’ and Bill gates’ marriage a failure…. They lived together for 25+ years…

it is common for people to divorce after couple of decades as they can’t stand each other anymore or their partner has an affair… more so for executive level people like CEO’s.. it is very hard for them to keep their relationship alive as they won’t have much time to devote to their family… it is mostly the other partner who tries to take care of everything in their absence..