Ukraine Crisis: Volunteers queue to join Ukrainian army

bhaigan

These people are bigger threats to Ukraine than Russia. First of all, they need to measure up the enemy first. And always choose a war only when you have a decent chance to win. Russia is way ahead of Ukraine in everything. It’s a one sided battle.

in this case Ukraine has absolutely no chance and these people are such an emotional morons. I hate their fickle minded enthusiasm.

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

These people are bigger threats to society than enemies. They need to measure up the enemy first. And always choose a war only when you have a decent chance to win. 

in this case Ukraine has absolutely no chance and these people are such an emotional morons. I hate their fickle minded enthusiasm.

They are not emotional bhayya when their country identity and sovereignty in crisis they should fight, same incase of vomerica

39 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

These people are bigger threats to Ukraine than Russia. First of all, they need to measure up the enemy first. And always choose a war only when you have a decent chance to win. Russia is way ahead of Ukraine in everything. It’s a one sided battle.

What happened in Vietnam anna?