real estate prediction

tables

4 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

They will go bankrupt if they do it. Someone will cash the opportunity and they have to complete again. 

That’s what exactly happening now bro - lot premiums are crazy and bidding is another bonus for the builders.

phoenix/chandler ane edaari nundi naperville manchu kondala varku anni areas lo rates too much perigai. I can understand bay area techies stock appreciation and few contractors working multiple jobs daaniki minchi inka evadi deggara paisal vachai in pandemic?  stimulus antunnaru kani adi enta vachindi ani..max to max 2k anukunta.. 6 months vachina 12K... daantho em illulu konesaru janaalu?

ekkado edo teda kodtundi..but I am not able to understand.

2019 lo my colleagues pushed me hard to buy a home..koneyalsindi... appudu enduko konaledu.

47 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

That’s what exactly happening now bro - lot premiums are crazy and bidding is another bonus for the builders.

Bidders will soon feel the heat. 1st bidding houses effect aytayii

36 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Bidders will soon feel the heat. 1st bidding houses effect aytayii

Agreed - aa phase oka 2 yrs varaku raadhu antunnaaru but somehow I feel It’s very near anipistundhi !!

Ee market pichi puttisthundi asalu … Virginia lo townhomes ye 800k ayyayi …

ika Nc aithe can’t even imagine almost 100% increase in few areas… with in 2 years…

Zillow price history choosthe mind block avuthundi asalu konni houses ki 

3 hours ago, tables said:

evaraina cheppandra babu... chala videos crash will come antunaru , kani vachettu ledu.

last 2 years lo 40 percent periginai rates , but my salary increased only 3% ... I can hardly afford those prices. inka enni rojulu chetilo pattukoni kurchovali? 

Bro I don't think so price will come down for at least 2 yrs....just imagine TX , FL lo new are not available to buy. people are crazy by keep extra money from listed price.

4 hours ago, tables said:

evaraina cheppandra babu... chala videos crash will come antunaru , kani vachettu ledu.

last 2 years lo 40 percent periginai rates , but my salary increased only 3% ... I can hardly afford those prices. inka enni rojulu chetilo pattukoni kurchovali? 

2024 crash..

My 2 cents stay put until August and assess the situation. Realtors can't play this game for very long with inventory control and encouraging bidding wars. With interest rates at 4 housing prices have to come down, last 2 yrs with 2.5 interest rate ppl had additional $70k to overspend with still keeping EMI same.

Iga ippudu 4% ki same price la konte either  u don't know how to manage ur finances or lottery tagili undali ( ofcrse idi ma lanti madya taragati single job with no inflation adjusted pay rise la ku matrame apply)

1 hour ago, gutlogummadi said:

My 2 cents stay put until August and assess the situation. Realtors can't play this game for very long with inventory control and encouraging bidding wars. With interest rates at 4 housing prices have to come down, last 2 yrs with 2.5 interest rate ppl had additional $70k to overspend with still keeping EMI same.

Iga ippudu 4% ki same price la konte either  u don't know how to manage ur finances or lottery tagili undali ( ofcrse idi ma lanti madya taragati single job with no inflation adjusted pay rise la ku matrame apply)

Well said 

6 hours ago, Fish said:

Well said 

🙏 i don't want our  middle class telugu folks to get carried away with this home buying pressure (with all frnds and relatives buying and show off) and suffer later. U r signing 30yr  at 4% with ur hard earned money paying for someone's equity/greed and deal with white elephant later. Until u treat ur home as another investment than emotion (indian mindset that we going to live in this forever) ur not gonna make wise choices. 
Sorry if i may sound bit harsh.

Anything more than 40% of ur net takehome shouldn't go to emi's

• Upvote 2