sad satya nadella son passed away papam

csrcsr

Entha cruel why after suffering 20 plus years.  

I don’t know god exists or not. If exists he shud have taken without suffering 20 years. I really feel sad for parents 

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

Its better to die than to suffer everyday. Athaniki autism and brain devlopment ledhu. Idharu kids anthey. Papam

Nijama 🙄

16 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Sadgathi praptirastu..OmShanthi..

in some way, its better if god takes such decisions. Naa relatives lo konni cases choosaa..vallu hospital lo vegetative state lo untaru, family can't afford it alaa ani plug pull cheyyaleru..aa narakam mana satruvu ki kooda oddu..

Satya nadella ki wife nundi entha support undi untundi for him to climb up the ladder inspite of his son's situation..

I admire that couple man..

She resigned job and moved to Vancouver to join them in a special needs school which was not in US at that time ani vinna 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

She resigned job and moved to Vancouver to join them in a special needs school which was not in US at that time ani vinna 

It was for their daughter she moved to Vancouver and not for zain...  

Two daughters followed. Before long, it was clear that one had learning differences beyond what local schools could successfully cope with. Anu found the answer in the Eaton Arrowsmith Academy in Vancouver, which focuses on the neuroplasticity of the brain — essentially training the brain to function at a new level. Anu shuttled their daughter back and forth for five years and played a role in the establishment of the Eaton Arrowsmith Academy in Redmond, Washington, while keeping Zain’s care consistent in Seattle.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/inspirational-stories/a46221/satya-anu-nadella-microsoft/

4 hours ago, Arrogant_champ said:

Oka kid (girl) ku autism anukuta...not sure though some learning disability ani chadiva. inko girl kuda undi..she's fine I guess.

Zain ku autism ani teleedhu but cerebral palsy from birth due to asphyxiation in womb.. naaku telsi blind from birth, and quadriplegic.... he's really lucky to have parents like them, truly great parents.

Looks like i m not the only one in this struggle... 

1 hour ago, chelsea said:

RIP in so sad hope god give strength to there family

2 hours ago, godfather03 said:

Sadgathi Prapthirasthu…