Need suggestion on using GC EAD

rey_amith

Hello friends,

Here is my situation.

I am currently with desk employer, my PD is July-2014. In 2020 October I have downgraded to EB3.and got my EAD cards back in Dec-2021 with approved I-140.

Now I got FTE offer with big tech firm, and the package was very good which is almost 40% higher than current billing rate. 
Experts please suggest me, whether I can take up the new opportunity and move on or wait until get my GC and stick with desi employer.

Suggestion endhuku aduguthunnanate EAD renewals Ki chala time avuthundhi kadha, na renewal time lo delay ayyi out of status Avuthanemo ani chinna worry.

please let me know pros and cons on picking on new employment with GC EAD.

7 minutes ago, rey_amith said:

Hello friends,

Here is my situation.

I am currently with desk employer, my PD is July-2014. In 2020 October I have downgraded to EB3.and got my EAD cards back in Dec-2021 with approved I-140.

Now I got FTE offer with big tech firm, and the package was very good which is almost 40% higher than current billing rate. 
Experts please suggest me, whether I can take up the new opportunity and move on or wait until get my GC and stick with desi employer.

Suggestion endhuku aduguthunnanate EAD renewals Ki chala time avuthundhi kadha, na renewal time lo delay ayyi out of status Avuthanemo ani chinna worry.

Are they not accepting h1 tarnsfer??transfer???

If not you are relatively safe if ead is the only option and you really want to take the offer (as ur 140 is approved) make sure u file 485j after u join 

Coming ro renewal delay you can apply 180 days before and you can work 180 days after so 99% vachestadi renewal

But as u might be aware of rge recent guidelines from uscis to interfile to eb2 that option u might miss if u take up new offer ( as ur fad is far away so it's your call)

Inka oka draw back in case renewal time lo travel cheyali ante problem vautuadi emergency unte traveling will be tough if you ap renewal is in progress and u don't have h1b

26 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Are they not accepting h1 tarnsfer??transfer???

If not you are relatively safe if ead is the only option and you really want to take the offer (as ur 140 is approved) make sure u file 485j after u join 

Coming ro renewal delay you can apply 180 days before and you can work 180 days after so 99% vachestadi renewal

But as u might be aware of rge recent guidelines from uscis to interfile to eb2 that option u might miss if u take up new offer ( as ur fad is far away so it's your call)

Inka oka draw back in case renewal time lo travel cheyali ante problem vautuadi emergency unte traveling will be tough if you ap renewal is in progress and u don't have h1b

Thanks for your inputs bro.

I-485J file ayyake na start date icharu, ee requirement Ki H1b file cheyatledhu.

Only risk ante India travel during renewal process. Adhokkate chance theskoni join avvalani plan and na wife H1b status lo undhi - if something happens wrong so I can move onto H4 status. 

6 hours ago, rey_amith said:

Hello friends,

Here is my situation.

out of status avavu nee ead renewal late aithe. you cannot work anthe during that time. only if your i-485 gets denied due to some reason and if you are not on H1-B, then you will be out status.

ayna EAD eppudu 3yrs edo chesaru gaa insted of every 1 yr renewal.

ayinna neeku chala hopes unyii eb3 2014 gc ki mast time undhi inkaaa 

just take the job i guess

7 hours ago, rey_amith said:

Hello friends,

Here is my situation.

nadi same PD.EB2 lo FAD current aye chance undi antunaru telegram and trackitt lo.Depends on how dates moves next couple of months.You will miss the chance to file I485j in eb2 if it happens

1 hour ago, soldier said:

ayna EAD eppudu 3yrs edo chesaru gaa insted of every 1 yr renewal.

ayinna neeku chala hopes unyii eb3 2014 gc ki mast time undhi inkaaa 

just take the job i guess

Max 2 years isthunnaru Anthe.

7 hours ago, rey_amith said:

Thanks for your inputs bro.

I-485J file ayyake na start date icharu, ee requirement Ki H1b file cheyatledhu.

Only risk ante India travel during renewal process. Adhokkate chance theskoni join avvalani plan and na wife H1b status lo undhi - if something happens wrong so I can move onto H4 status. 

did you file i-485 for your wife? if you use EAD i think her status will also come to EAD if you filed as dependent?

Im i right @csrcsr

10 minutes ago, gudboy said:

did you file i-485 for your wife? if you use EAD i think her status will also come to EAD if you filed as dependent?

Im i right @csrcsr

But looks she is maintaining her own non immigrant status h1 so  don't think if she was on h4 that would have happened

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

But looks she is maintaining her own non immigrant status h1 so  don't think if she was on h4 that would have happened

what is the situation if she filed 485 as beneficiary? can she still maitain H1 status even though husband is on GC EAD?

3 minutes ago, gudboy said:

what is the situation if she filed 485 as beneficiary? can she still maitain H1 status even though husband is on GC EAD?

Yes bro she can still mainitaiin h1 status unile she recieves gc