jaathiratnalu

53 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

No bro. We left that place already 

Did you share your insurance details with the other party? If you did, then better call your insurance to report the accident and submit claim via insurance. This will ensure that the other party will not file false claims.

1 hour ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Hi Guys,

Just now met with accident. Brought car to Auto body repair shop. He is a saying that better to claim with insurance for total loss. . It was my mistake and other party is fine.

Now what should I do .. for repair costs estimation she is providing 3k . 

what is best suggestion. 

First class in insurance subject … never accept fault let police decide … you never knew all facts.

1 hour ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Hi Guys,

Just now met with accident. Brought car to Auto body repair shop. He is a saying that better to claim with insurance for total loss. . It was my mistake and other party is fine.

Now what should I do .. for repair costs estimation she is providing 3k . 

what is best suggestion. 

year, make, and model of your vehicle bro?

22 minutes ago, jersey babai said:

Always better to call police/insurance immediately bro, even its your fault.

Opposite party might take advantage putting false claims on you at a later point. 

He did not take my insurance details. 

Just now, jaathiratnalu said:

He did not take my insurance details. 

He did not take insurance details. Since nothing is happened to his vehicle 

Try to negotiate with the mechanic and get it fixed for $ 2000- $ 2500.

Once its fixed , getrid of the car so you may get your money back since used car market is hot ..

If you report it to insurance .. Your insurance premiums will go up for long time and there will be a record on the car which may become hard to sell as it shows up on Carfax .. If its a total then you have it to it whatever he offers.. The good thing is the truck guy left the scene or else it would have been a mess.. since you rear ended him..  my 2 cents.. 

6 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

First class in insurance subject … never accept fault let police decide … you never knew all facts.

Noted bro. 

Am already aware of this. I was nervous at that time so I accepted it .

59 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Am scared about the premium increase for next few yrs 

car value entha vayya ?? 
brand new car ni accident chesina vallu vunnaru, total loss kale kaani almost total loss antha ayindii Insurance paid for all of it. premium oka 15$ perigindii anukunta 

2 minutes ago, neelspeaks2u said:

Once its fixed , getrid of the car so you may get your money back since used car market is hot ..

If you report it to insurance .. Your insurance premiums will go up for long time and there will be a record on the car which may become hard to sell as it shows up on Carfax .. If its a total then you have it to it whatever he offers.. The good thing is the truck guy left the scene or else it would have been a mess.. since you rear ended him..  my 2 cents.. 

daniki mundu police report tesukovali kada, nee fault vunna lekapoina. to be able to proceed with insurance claim. 

Just now, neelspeaks2u said:

Mine car was 2007 hyndai sonata model. In this hot market also it was not getting more than 2k. 

Just auto body shop provided estimation it’s around 3900and she said she will provide upto 3200 (after discounts) . She also offered if I was doing repair at her shop through insurance she will get for me 500 from 1000$ deductible currently having.

7 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

car value entha vayya ?? 
brand new car ni accident chesina vallu vunnaru, total loss kale kaani almost total loss antha ayindii Insurance paid for all of it. premium oka 15$ perigindii anukunta 

At value hardly 2k $ in current hot market also 

I dont think police report is mandatory .. atleast in NY.. I dealt with few claims before .. i dont know about other states.. 

Its always better to do the research before reaching out to Insurance.. since they will update the records and it stays for long time..  

If its an expensive car , then you should definitely go for insurance .. if its a cheap car .. if its a cosmetic damage .. get it fixed and drive or else getrid of it.. 

If its a 2007 hyundai sonata .. then forget about claim.. you will end up paying more money in premiums than the actual car value..  go to few bodyshops and ask for estimates .. you may find better quotes.. 

insurance premium fear lite teesko. it will increase but thats ok...  better deal with insurance company. Other guy ippudu ok antadu later they can claim upto few years based on the state law. Ohio lo aythe they can sue up to 2 years anta.

Time of the incident antha baagane untaru later reality choopistaru kondaru.

2 months ago same ayyindi to a friend... intersection lo normal speed lo collision... one guy going straight and another guy yielding to left... straight ga poyevadu yield lo povevaadiki rear lo hit...... straight guy di wrong ani police told based on a witness evado choosi red light lo velli impact ayyindi ani told but that is not true. 

Avthala vaadi car baagane undi but later that guy also claimed some health checkups total 9k-10k lo claimed.

Chala mandi lafoot gaallu untaru.... I also suggest buying a decent dash cam otherwise chukkalu choostam konni incidents lo.