Former Miss Grand Ukraine joins fight against Russian invasion

Tomb__ayya

Former Miss Grand Ukraine joins fight against Russian invasion

Amid the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, Anastasia Lenna, Ukraine’s 2015 representative in the Miss Grand International beauty contest, has surprised all her fans as she has decided to defend her homeland.

A beauty queen and former Miss Grand Ukraine has apparently traded in her high heels for combat boots, joining the Ukrainian military in its push against the Russian invasion.

Anastasia Lenna, Ukraine’s 2015 representative in the Miss Grand International beauty contest, has answered the call to defend her home, according to her Instagram account.

“Everyone who crosses the Ukrainian border with the intent to invade will be killed!” said one post made in English on Saturday, accompanied by a photo of armed soldiers blocking a roadway.

Another post joked that “Our [Ukraine’s] army is fighting in such a way that NATO should apply for entry into Ukraine.”

She also shared a photo to her 75,000 followers showing soldiers walking with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, whom she called “a true and strong leader.”

Since the launch of the invasion Wednesday, the model has shared a string of posts on her Instagram Story urging support and soliciting donations to the Ukrainian armed forces.

Ukraine3-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=10
She had previously worked as a model and a public relations manager in Turkey, according to her Miss Grand International profile, a whole world away from the violence of the battlefield. She also speaks five languages and has worked as a translator.
ukraine.warmap.Feb26-2.jpg?quality=90&st

Ukraine2-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=10
So far, Ukraine’s fierce fighters have withstood the Russian offensive, with no major cities being taken and Russian forces suffering thousands of casualties.

but antha thooch anta balakrishna+comedy+%25283%2529.gif

Former Miss Ukraine may have stolen hearts, but is she really fighting Russian forces? No she is not, explains her Instagram post

Former Miss Ukraine may have stolen hearts and highly praised for taking up the guns against Russian.

Anastasia Lenna, former Miss Ukraine and who represented her country in the Miss Grand International beauty contest in 2015, on Saturday posted a picture of her in military gear, announcing that she is joining the Ukrainian military as it fights Russian forces, according to a report in The New York Post.

"Everyone who crosses the Ukrainian border with the intent to invade will be killed!", Lenna wrote on the post that she shared on social media platform Meta' s Instagram.

According to Sky News, The former beauty queen also shared a message in support of the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. She shared a photo of soldiers walking with President Zelensky while hailing him as a "true and strong leader".

But is the Ukrainian beauty really fighting Russian forces? No she is not, below is her latest Instagram post that explains that “all pictures in her profile was to inspire people.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaSsOdyr4FA/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

She wrote: I AM NOT A MILITARY, JUST A HUMAN Due current situation I want to talk! I am not a military, just a woman, just normal human. Just a person, like all people of my country. I am also a airsoft player for years. You can Google what #airsoft means. All pictures in my profile to inspire people.

I had a normal life just on Wednesday, like millions people. I don’t do any propaganda except showing that our woman of Ukraine - strong, confident and powerful. I appreciate all attention and support to my country, all people in Ukraine we fight every day against Russian aggression.We will win! I was born and live in Kyiv. This is my city. Ukraine is my country 🇺🇦 On February 24 Russian federation step on our lands and begin to kill civil people, women, children. Ukrainian people have no guilt.

Non of us have any guilt. We are on our lands! I speak to all people of the World!

Stop war in Ukraine! No people should die! We can stop all this together

2 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

She wrote: I AM NOT A MILITARY, JUST A HUMAN Due current situation I want to talk! I am not a military, just a woman, just normal human. Just a person, like all people of my country.

Where is women empowerment?

1 minute ago, allbakara said:

Where is women empowerment?

Army lo women kuda untaru kaka, but this particular woman was just clarifying.

"You are man! or are you a man, then take this weapon, go fight russian army" ante entha mandi veltharu, 50%? or 30% or at least 10%?

So no one is empowered  or forbidden/discouraged, she was just clarifying the twisted narrative of her posts, so that she don't get blame later that she used this war for PR.

1 minute ago, Tomb__ayya said:

Army lo women kuda untaru kaka, but this particular woman was just clarifying.

"You are man! or are you a man, then take this weapon, go fight russian army" ante entha mandi veltharu, 50%? or 30% or at least 10%?

So no one is empowered  or forbidden/discouraged, she was just clarifying the twisted narrative of her posts, so that she don't get blame later that she used this war for PR.

ade kada bottomline 

mana liberandus; chest thumping thigh slapping cheyale deeni meeda 

• Upvote 1

So easy to fool people with  social media + media these days. 

She is posing with a airsoft rifle , basically a toy gun.

No one goes to active duty with makeup , nearly done hair  

https://t.co/5TGuYff130 here's her official Instagram post , stating that she only posted to inspire others. 

FMj1tSyXIAMfk2i?format=jpg&name=small

FMj1tSxX0AAcix2?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 1

Ukraine War motham social media lo ne authondi.. 

Prez gaadu mahanu bhavudu ani tega posts, 

Ippudu idi.. Monna oka woman mp.. Antha guns pattukoni insta lo pics posting 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

So easy to fool people with  social media + media these days. 

She is posing with a airsoft rifle , basically a toy gun.

No one goes to active duty with makeup , nearly done hair  

https://t.co/5TGuYff130 here's her official Instagram post , stating that she only posted to inspire others. 

FMj1tSyXIAMfk2i?format=jpg&name=small

FMj1tSxX0AAcix2?format=jpg&name=small

m kinda bomb lu padithe inspiration lo insta scrolling cheyali antava 

9 minutes ago, padmasri said:

Ukraine War motham social media lo ne authondi.. 

Prez gaadu mahanu bhavudu ani tega posts, 

Ippudu idi.. Monna oka woman mp.. Antha guns pattukoni insta lo pics posting 

actors drama teachers CM lu PM lu aithe ade avtadi