are telugu students more in ukraine

futureofandhra

7 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

faces chusthey alagey vunnayi

Yes more and more students who don’t get a seat in Indian medical colleges are going to China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakistan and few other countries where medicine degree is cheaper in cost. But majority of them don’t qualify when they return back to india and take a qualifying exam. I have 3 cousins in my family who ended up in business after not qualifying. But, of all the above mentioned countries, I heard that medicine course in China is good and also students have lots of fun in cities like Shanghai during their break times .

12 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Yes more and more students who don’t get a seat in Indian medical colleges are going to China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakistan and few other countries where medicine degree is cheaper in cost. But majority of them don’t qualify when they return back to india and take a qualifying exam. I have 3 cousins in my family who ended up in business after not qualifying. But, of all the above mentioned countries, I heard that medicine course in China is good and also students have lots of fun in cities like Shanghai during their break times .

Fun ante endi ??

6 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Fun ante endi ??

Peda pisakatam 

paalu pithakadam laantivi anta 

pothava ra bhattu nuv kuda