If indirà gandhi borrowed his husband’s surname ‘Gandy’, why can’t Priyanka Gandhi borrow her husband’s name ‘vadra’

DesiPokiri

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why did he change if not for political gain ? And brainwashing people 

Rey jaffa when Feroz is a common man inspired by Gandhi he changed his surname … much later he married indira… political gain endhi ra jaffa… when he changed his name in 1930’s Indira age was probably around 13-15 yrs… 

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Lol 

Feroze Jehangir Ghandy was born on 12 September 1912 to a Parsi family at the Tehmulji Nariman Hospital in Fort, Bombay

well, Wikipedia is not an absolute source of truth. Anybody, including you can modify and write whatever you want. Anyway, the link that I gave is from the official parliament pages. Much more authentic wouldn't you say? Also, if a question is about why Feroze Gandhi used Gandhi, then you are asking the wrong Gandhi. There are several rightful questions that Priyanka needs to answer. Like what her contributions are etc. Surname unfortunately is not one of them.

Just now, JackSeal said:

Rey jaffa when Feroz is a common man inspired by Gandhi he changed his surname … much later he married indira… political gain endhi ra jaffa… when he changed his name in 1930’s Indira age was probably around 13-15 yrs… 

Lol frustration endhuku ra jaffa. So aithe Gandhi surname is fake aa aithe, so you agree then. So fake surname pettukoni run chesara inni rojulu. Oh my gandy 

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

well, Wikipedia is not an absolute source of truth. Anybody, including you can modify and write whatever you want. Anyway, the link that I gave is from the official parliament pages. Much more authentic wouldn't you say? Also, if a question is about why Feroze Gandhi used Gandhi, then you are asking the wrong Gandhi. There are several rightful questions that Priyanka needs to answer. Like what her contributions are etc. Surname unfortunately is not one of them.

Then what is your reliable truth about his birth? Will you bring his birth certificate to prove ?

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Lol mee false research Lu to brainwash masses

Feroze Jehangir Ghandy was born on 12 September 1912 to a Parsi family at the Tehmulji Nariman Hospital in Fort, Bombay

false research emundi boss. Feroze was not a very political oriented guy. He was one of the staunchest critic of Nehru and his policies. His speech on the corruption in Nehru's government is considered to be one of finest. He was a journalist of repute and a politician of great standing. Well, the discussion about what his kiln came to be is a different discussion.

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

false research emundi boss. Feroze was not a very political oriented guy. He was one of the staunchest critic of Nehru and his policies. His speech on the corruption in Nehru's government is considered to be one of finest. He was a journalist of repute and a politician of great standing. Well, the discussion about what his kiln came to be is a different discussion.

Show me his birth certificate no before he changed surname. Simple 

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Then what is your reliable truth about his birth? Will you bring his birth certificate to prove ?

Parliament records should be good enough for someone without a bias. If he did change his surname that is his prerogative. The burden of proof of Priyanka Gandhi's surname is not for her. But, to people that claim otherwise. I detest her and the politics that she and her brother stand for. But, the discussion should always stay true to the core. Not about why Feroze changed his surname.

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Asalu why all this even matter ! 

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Parliament records should be good enough for someone without a bias. If he did change his surname that is his prerogative. The burden of proof of Priyanka Gandhi's surname is not for her. But, to people that claim otherwise. I detest her and the politics that she and her brother stand for. But, the discussion should always stay true to the core. Not about why Feroze changed his surname.

Lol parliament records are the ones which are created after he changed it and when his own congress was there where they can write anything they want. So give authentic proof, atleast wiki is authentic than shady gandy business 

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

Asalu why all this even matter ! 

It dsnt matter , I was asking a simple question why don’t she use vadra name in cutouts or for her election rallies? Vuu