Calling MODS

tennisluvrredux

There's another ID using my name making very insensitive comments towards dead people, on some of the posts. 

Please ban this unfunny idiot, originality ledu em ledu copying my ID. I am even surprised that he can make an ID exactly similar to mine, but if you look at the number of comments on posts you can make out which one is his and which one is mine. 

Calling @k2s @MOD23

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Same aa I’d needhe anukunna enti ila comment chesav anukunna

Yes aa @jambalhaatraja gaade em mingaleka padda mingullaki ala inko ID create chesadu. 

You can clearly see the number of posts he made vs what I made and you will know who is who. 

Ayina @MOD23ne cheppali already oka ID unte ade ID duplicate ela create chesukocho ee DB lo

9 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yes aa @jambalhaatraja gaade em mingaleka padda mingullaki ala inko ID create chesadu. 

You can clearly see the number of posts he made vs what I made and you will know who is who. 

Ayina @MOD23ne cheppali already oka ID unte ade ID duplicate ela create chesukocho ee DB lo

@tennisIuvrredux is different from @tennisluvrredux you have “l” the other guy has “I” upper case i

3 minutes ago, ElDiablo said:

Hopefulless people! 

Inthaki nee id meaning enti bhayya, always wanted to ask. 

Okappudu @tennisluvrani undedi bhayya since I love tennis, like playing, watching analyzing all that. 

But that ID got banned later on for some anivarya karanamulu so created another one like a reboot of that so called it @tennisluvrredux

Ippudu daanni evado pakodi gaadu L badulu I vaadi nenu ga chelamani avudamani tega kastapadutunnadu

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Prathi sari posts check chesi confirm chesukovalante kashtam no

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Prathi sari posts check chesi confirm chesukovalante kashtam no

Yes kaani it's easy to know based on the type of responses, noti doola gaadu ela vaguthado telusu ga that will give it away. 

19 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Okappudu @tennisluvrani undedi bhayya since I love tennis, like playing, watching analyzing all that. 

But that ID got banned later on for some anivarya karanamulu so created another one like a reboot of that so called it @tennisluvrredux

Ippudu daanni evado pakodi gaadu L badulu I vaadi nenu ga chelamani avudamani tega kastapadutunnadu

Yea noticed that.  I almost replied to one such comment but noticed the post count and refrained.
Cant really understand the state of mind and upbringing of such mofos.

11 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yes kaani it's easy to know based on the type of responses, noti doola gaadu ela vaguthado telusu ga that will give it away. 

Okay ba