Please help my friends inlaws I-539 case

oreyyyyyyy_ooobiegaaaa

Hi all,

My friends in-laws situation idhi. Can some one please. Also evaraikaina had same situation and did they come back again to US after 6 months without any issue? 

This is regarding my friends in-laws I-539N extension denial. They entered the United States last year February 26, 2021 and their authorized period of stay was until August 25, 2021. But due to pandemic situation at that time, they applied for extension in July, 2021. They left on November 24, 2021 and they got their biometric appointment notice on December10, 2021 and then they applied for withdrawal of the extension. USCIS responded with the denial notice.

Below are the questions that my friend have:

1) USCIS mentioned that they could not process the withdrawal because his in-laws did not sign the withdrawal application as they left the United States already. Do they have to worry about the withdrawal now?

2) USICS mentioned "Should you seek to re-enter the United States as a B nonimmigrant, you will be required to establish your admissibility again and be granted admissions as a B2 nonimmigrant by U.S Customs and Border Protection" in the denial. What does this mean?

3) USICS mentioned a warning in the second attachment, which says "An alien who accrues more than 180 days of unlawful presence in the United States, and then departs, is inadmissible to the United States for a period of three years or ten years". Does it mean his in-laws cannot enter the United States for the next 3 or 10 years? 

We heard that if we apply for extension before their authorized period of stay (August 25, 2021) then they can stay beyond 180 days. Is this not true?

58 minutes ago, oreyyyyyyy_ooobiegaaaa said:

Hi all,

My friends in-laws situation idhi. Can some one please. Also evaraikaina had same situation and did they come back again to US after 6 months without any issue? 

This is regarding my friends in-laws I-539N extension denial. They entered the United States last year February 26, 2021 and their authorized period of stay was until August 25, 2021. But due to pandemic situation at that time, they applied for extension in July, 2021. They left on November 24, 2021 and they got their biometric appointment notice on December10, 2021 and then they applied for withdrawal of the extension. USCIS responded with the denial notice.

Below are the questions that my friend have:

1) USCIS mentioned that they could not process the withdrawal because his in-laws did not sign the withdrawal application as they left the United States already. Do they have to worry about the withdrawal now?

2) USICS mentioned "Should you seek to re-enter the United States as a B nonimmigrant, you will be required to establish your admissibility again and be granted admissions as a B2 nonimmigrant by U.S Customs and Border Protection" in the denial. What does this mean?

3) USICS mentioned a warning in the second attachment, which says "An alien who accrues more than 180 days of unlawful presence in the United States, and then departs, is inadmissible to the United States for a period of three years or ten years". Does it mean his in-laws cannot enter the United States for the next 3 or 10 years? 

We heard that if we apply for extension before their authorized period of stay (August 25, 2021) then they can stay beyond 180 days. Is this not true?

I think many are in the same boat. I am assuming leaving country when application is pending will be like abandoning the petition but ideally should not affect the rentry as we can show that they left when flights reopened.

If they had stayed even one day after denial notice then that might have some complexity.

But again this situation is new to everyone.

Lite bro . This happened for many . Many came back as well . Carry receipt notice and a cover letter from ur friend . Poe lo adhi chupettu manu . Even my inlaws was denied due to lack of biometrics

2 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

I think many are in the same boat. I am assuming leaving country when application is pending will be like abandoning the petition but ideally should not affect the rentry as we can show that they left when flights reopened.

If they had stayed even one day after denial notice then that might have some complexity.

But again this situation is new to everyone.

Thankyou bro

2 hours ago, cloud said:

Lite bro . This happened for many . Many came back as well . Carry receipt notice and a cover letter from ur friend . Poe lo adhi chupettu manu . Even my inlaws was denied due to lack of biometrics

Thankyou bro