Google mandates workers back to Silicon Valley, other offices from April 4

HEROO

2 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

That evolution arises from necessity .. as of now there's not much necessity for tech. That's why everyone is sitting in couch and doing options trading

sSa_j@il

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I am not married, I go to trials and bicycling every day. And yes my two jobs are fully remote 

Annnaa 3 jobs. One in db

31 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

yep google will loose their workforce

Just a fact.. google does loose its work force every year. Ippudu inkoncham ekkuva. Okkaru pothey aa position lo join kadaniki 100 mandi line lo untaru. This is true with many companies and not just google.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I am not married, I go to trials and bicycling every day. And yes my two jobs are fully remote 

Lol. Mari dying going to office statement enti anna. 

actually i joined my current job as complete 100% remote and i have second thoughts about it.

my kids started going to daycare school more than 9 months back. I feel totally unfair on my part for sending them and me sitting at home

9 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Good move 

anni companies start cheyali inka 

Msft google start chesayi.

next 2-3 weeks lo most companies announce chesthayi

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Lol. Mari dying going to office statement enti anna. 

actually i joined my current job as complete 100% remote and i have second thoughts about it.

my kids started going to daycare school more than 9 months back. I feel totally unfair on my part for sending them and me sitting at home

I saw ppl dying going to office in my last company as they got covid when it reopened and immediately they switched to remote. So evadu choice Lu vadivi, I told my choice, I don’t have kids blah blah headaches

Just now, futureofandhra said:

so more job openings then

First people have to resign… they have to find full remote job with same pay.

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I saw ppl dying going to office in my last company as they got covid when it reopened and immediately they switched to remote. So evadu choice Lu vadivi, I told my choice, I don’t have kids blah blah headaches

Dint u see people dying going outside?

bro, I respect ur choice of wfh. It saves lot of commute time. Just my problem is with giving covid as excuse

Just to make my stand clear..

i dont have any issues with people working remotely. Its there petsonal choice and i respect it. But dont give covid as a reason. Shops, trips migitha anni activities normal ga chesukunta office ki mathram covid reason totally laughable. Just tell u prefer working from home

Atleast you have less risk no, shops etc you visit only for lesser time. Office, you stay all day, so there is risk factor which you are not seeing 

• Upvote 1

Dint u see people dying going outside?

bro, I respect ur choice of wfh. It saves lot of commute time. Just my problem is with giving covid as excuse

Covid is reality not excuse, why should I go to office and stay all day there and get the covid sometime or later? I would rather spend beautiful time in trails or doing the activities I like saving the time for commute rather than running to work on desk

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Atleast you have less risk no, shops etc you visit only for lesser time. Office, you stay all day, so there is risk factor which you are not seeing 

Most of the offices have made vaccine mandatory and u will be allocated ur own seat.  Shops lo ala kaadhu gaa. 

Just now, Vaampire said:

Most of the offices have made vaccine mandatory and u will be allocated ur own seat.  Shops lo ala kaadhu gaa. 

Lol are you saying alla vaccinated are not getting covid, lol I don’t understand people doing it like old school going to office when you have lot of technology in hand where you can work literally from anywhere