US passport for kids

krrish4u

33 minutes ago, krrish4u said:

first take an appointment on usps website like the one’s offering pssport services

fill out application form online
original birth certificate
copy of original birth certificate
parent’s original id’s like driving license
copy of parent’s original id’s
100$ check to US state for passport book
35$ plus 15$ for photos if ur taking at usps so like 50$ to usps
old passort of kid if u already have one

they will return original birth certificate to you after validating and keep only old passport as proof and send it along with ur applications and other supporting documents 

Thanks bro for detailed steps. OCI ki renewal avasaram ledu ani talk with recent Indian govt changes. did you uploaded  new passport details at Indian site or what are you planning to do for OCI extension..

Renewed my kid's passport..New passport came in 6 weeks(expedited service) in between photograph needed to be resubmitted(wasted 1 week).

Old passport(with punch holes) came after a month once we received the new passport

3 hours ago, chicagoafdb said:

Thanks bro for detailed steps. OCI ki renewal avasaram ledu ani talk with recent Indian govt changes. did you uploaded  new passport details at Indian site or what are you planning to do for OCI extension..

i didn’t apply for OCI…..previously applied for multiple entry visa and it’s still valid…..i have India plans so after that will apply for OCI