TAX return super guy- pm details

cbnfankadubeyac

1 hour ago, ranam_007 said:

I have seen people paid fine with interest after 5years. don't ever file the tax with offshore guys

You are one more frog in well 

2 hours ago, chingchang said:

Bro .. evadi tho paditey vadito filing cheyinchukuni ekkuva refund vastundi kada ani vellaku ...  Uncle Sam can verify your return after few years and send you a big bill inclufing penalty and interest .. I did the same back in 2011  with a desi a** *ole .. His name is Gopi Neelam. I got audit in 2014 with a big bill. it is not worth it. 

You are another frog in well, learn rules when are in US. No one will catch you once you get refund and this is confirmed by my tax guy and you getter learn new things and grow up 

On 3/6/2022 at 4:46 PM, cbnfankadubeyac said:

I looked in turbo tax, it showed as I pay $1800 but I filed from desi guy from India, he is very good and I got $6K. PM if you need more details very good guy

Pretty sure you'll get an audit or have your account flagged in future...if you get 6000 now it means you'll end up paying IRS $18000 + interest + court fees....all the best...seems like pulka affair

2 minutes ago, TopLechipoddi said:

Pretty sure you'll get an audit or have your account flagged in future...if you get 6000 now it means you'll end up paying IRS $18000 + interest + court fees....all the best...seems like pulka affair

One more frog 🐸 in well :giggle:

On 3/7/2022 at 5:47 AM, cbnfankadubeyac said:

You look like a guy with no knowledge in US, once you get refund no one can ask 

Naku padindhi vaa last time aa universal vadu itemized chesthe…state nunchi notice vocchindhi… standard deduction lo 30$ evo refund chesadu reply ivvakapothe 

On 3/6/2022 at 4:32 PM, chandrabhai7 said:

You are comedian man 

Ee abbaye file chesedhi anukunta... Manchi old fashioned gimmick vaduthunadu .. 

Post the standard deduction list ... Appudu chebudham... 

4 hours ago, GlassMate said:

Naku endhuku ee @cbnfankadubeyac India tax consultant ga working and indirect ga he got high tax return ani db lo advertise chesi reference ga tana contact details ichi easy ga business cheddam ani plan Vesadu ani doubt kotting 

I am not