It job vadilesi group exams rayalankuntunnara

Midnightsun

• Midnightsun changed the title to It job vadilesi group exams rayalankuntunnara
Just now, jaathiratnalu said:

Aha .. I have wasted 2 yrs of crucial time 

i guess i am lucky then....  6months ke dhairyam poyindhi....inka ila ayithe way to depression ani lyt tesukoni cat rasa by gods grace manchi rank ochindhi and adhe oopu lo gmat kummesa. 

• Like 1

Just now, Arrogant_champ said:

i guess i am lucky then....  6months ke dhairyam poyindhi....inka ila ayithe way to depression ani lyt tesukoni cat rasa by gods grace manchi rank ochindhi and adhe oopu lo gmat kummesa. 

Good to know bro.

but civils preparation gives enamarous  confidence on hot do hard work to achieve things .. so I front of this other might be easy 

this is my opinion 

5 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Good to know bro.

but civils preparation gives enamarous  confidence on hot do hard work to achieve things .. so I front of this other might be easy 

this is my opinion 

I felt the same way...civils ki prepare ayinaka cat chaala easy ga anipinchindhi. 

2 hours ago, Midnightsun said:

anyone?

ey yr age relaxation 10 years anta.

good luck

devudi palana ayithey nenu rastha 

for electrical engineeer post

genco lo transco lo ippisthey devudi peru cheppukuni 3 capitals ki shuttle service chestha

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

genco lo transco lo ippisthey devudi peru cheppukuni 3 capitals ki shuttle service chestha

genco transco discoms infact any PSU waste bro … I wasted couple of years serving those BS orgs … if you don’t have reservation you won’t even climb ladder and nekante young reserved kids will climb ladder and pileup at the top, since they are younger than you and you retire first so very minimal chance of promotion… overall ne life lo executive engineer aeithav emo at max without reservation 

those jobs are for laid off mentalities 

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

genco transco discoms infact any PSU waste bro … I wasted couple of years serving those BS orgs … if you don’t have reservation you won’t even climb ladder and nekante young reserved kids will climb ladder and pileup at the top, since they are younger than you and you retire first so very minimal chance of promotion… overall ne life lo executive engineer aeithav emo at max without reservation 

those jobs are for laid off mentalities 

Reserved kids climb avvadaniki... Paina unnadhi kooda reserved candidate .... They only bring or support other reserved ppl... 

17 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

@3$% topic edhayina chamba ni thittinchalane thapathrayam mathram podhu neeku 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1