Better .com victim avedana

toranam

was one of roughly 4,000 laid off from Better today. 

I did not find out through our payroll system, my bank account showing a severance check, or a phone call from HR. My computer just shut down in the middle of me responding to one of my clients. 

I’ve been part of layoffs before. Similar to the previous layoff, I understand that Better needed to do this to survive. What I don’t understand is how executives could allow it to be done so poorly… twice. 

I will bounce back. I will land a role that allows me to thrive, grow and be passionate about my work day in and day out. 

LinkedIn, I am #opentowork and eager to find my next professional home!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, toranam said:

I did not find out through our payroll system, my bank account showing a severance check, or a phone call from HR. My computer just shut down in the middle of me responding to one of my clients. 

I’ve been part of layoffs before. Similar to the previous layoff, I understand that Better needed to do this to survive. What I don’t understand is how executives could allow it to be done so poorly… twice. 

I will bounce back. I will land a role that allows me to thrive, grow and be passionate about my work day in and day out. 

Ghoram computer shut down cheyatam enti. Rude.. 

Veedu last few years lo 3 times layoff chesadu.....3 times utterflop process , it become so much negative for that company , last time zoom call ... This time without inform to employees , severeness paychecks bank accounts lo deposited , even though they are saying it's glitch .. they didn't learn from their own mistakes

5 minutes ago, toranam said:

Pregnant women are also laid off abruptly without any health insurance coverage extension or call from HR

Just now, sri_india said:

Veedu last few years lo 3 times layoff chesadu.....3 times utterflop process , it become so much negative for that company , last time zoom call ... This time without inform to employees , severeness paychecks bank accounts lo deposited , even though they are saying it's glitch .. they didn't learn from their own mistakes

he is learning new thing from every mistake ani cover chestaremo silent_I1

first zoom to cheyyddu, second inform cheyyakunda severance checks veyyoddu..

inka next emi nerchukuntado Little Man Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

7 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

he is learning new thing from every mistake ani cover chestaremo silent_I1

first zoom to cheyyddu, second inform cheyyakunda severance checks veyyoddu..

inka next emi nerchukuntado Little Man Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Typical North Indian mentality 

28 minutes ago, toranam said:

this lows confidence.  i am not sure why ceo still not fired