Why Women Suspicious Always?

andhracrazystar

Why in general women are always suspicious and they don’t like or tolerate boys being close with parents or his family members when married ? I see this in American culture too

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Why in general women are always suspicious and they don’t like or tolerate boys being close with parents or his family members when married ? I see this in American culture too

Eh country ina okate bro  

34 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Bad spirits & witches in women make them always suspicious. Deliverence from them is needed.

shankini 

dakini

• Haha 1

Then why Womens need a Womens Day as if they are very special. Clueless mindsets, irrelevant topics, connect illogical threads into one and show them

as mistakes, patience less in listening and understanding what lead to any event…etc. Claiming as if they are only the scarifying souls.. end less points can be written. They are always jealous and they cannot admit they are , where as men are very open and admits their mistakes. In the era 2022 the mindset of women is still legacy. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Then why Womens need a Womens Day as if they are very special. Clueless mindsets, irrelevant topics, connect illogical threads into one and show them

as mistakes, patience less in listening and understanding what lead to any event…etc. Claiming as if they are only the scarifying souls.. end less points can be written. They are always jealous and they cannot admit they are , where as men are very open and admits their mistakes. In the era 2022 the mindset of women is still legacy. 

💯 corresht

1 hour ago, andhracrazystar said:

If you see your wife talking to a new person very happily and jovially, will you not feel suspicious?? 😄

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

If you see your wife talking to a new person very happily and jovially, will you not feel suspicious?? 😄

How Talking parents , known person will be same as unknown persons???

Cant Genraloze with evryone,

My wife is sweet and never objects actually she takes good care of them…

Maybe bcoz she came frm Humble backgrnd..

7 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Cant Genraloze with evryone,

My wife is sweet and never objects actually she takes good care of them…

Maybe bcoz she came frm Humble backgrnd..

Enni yrs ayendi marriage aye ??

9 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Good joke.