AAP phenomenon in PJ

Telugodura456

PJ were fed up with Corrupt Congress cabinet...and Farmers protest against SAD/Punjab.

they wanted alternative, which showed better governance  in Delhi...so AAP.

• Upvote 1

one of the cabinet minister on Congress Punjab, land grabbed a plot in city center and built a mall worth 600Cr.

so imagine the level of frustration there..

and all of them had ties with the Drug suppliers which is the big menace ...

all these played into the shift.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why? what are socio-economic issues - is it because they supported farmers rally ? anyone with some knowledge on this.

It's an anti establishment wave , there's no difference in socio economic stances between AAP and Congress 

People saying "welfare schemes , khalistan"  are just full of sh*t

Arvind kejriwal also had little role in this victory , Bhagawat Mann and a lot of volunteers campaigned on corruption free governance 

AAP already had a strong base in malwa last election itself , self implosion of congress helped in other parts

I think farmers agitation seems to have done a lot of good to PJ. Without a revolutionary consciousness not possible to overthrow existing parties and get almost complete new one.

I dont think AAP will fulfill the role though- its basically congress plus some jayprakash sollu on corruption. Lets see.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think farmers agitation seems to have done a lot of good to PJ. Without a revolutionary consciousness not possible to overthrow existing parties and get almost complete new one.

I dont think AAP will fulfill the role though- its basically congress plus some jayprakash sollu on corruption. Lets see.

I don't think anyone can fix punjab in 10-15 years. They are the most indebted state in india and has lot of welfare obligations 

They can begin healing some of the wounds left by sad / congress rule. 

I hope AAP does not try to re-create its ‘Delhi model’ in Punjab. 

More than Kejriwal, it’s Bhagwant Mann’s hard work. He has been very instrumental in AAP’s rise in Punjab. I hope Mann sets up his own team and gets to work independently. 

32 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I hope AAP does not try to re-create its ‘Delhi model’ in Punjab. 

More than Kejriwal, it’s Bhagwant Mann’s hard work. He has been very instrumental in AAP’s rise in Punjab. I hope Mann sets up his own team and gets to work independently. 

Delhi lo chance dorkani AAP leaders will try to get their share..

adi encourage cheyakapote MAnn will do good.

leda same congress and bjp inheritance start avutadi

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't think anyone can fix punjab in 10-15 years. They are the most indebted state in india and has lot of welfare obligations 

They can begin healing some of the wounds left by sad / congress rule. 

thank god Punjab maaku raledu ani anandapadutunna BJP karyakartha @Lovecrusader

• Haha 1