Air India layover-Parents India travel help

vatchesa

33 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

Ya Delhi airport bro

Chill kaka, peddaga niku worry emi vundadu. 15-hour layover aina kuda, without the knowledge of English or Hindi, you can easily manage. 

Airport lo plaza lounge vuntadi kani max 6 hours and can buy another 6 hours...but parents ki baaga ibbandi aitadi bro..they may not feel comfortable.

First check with the airline, considering it is air india very hard to reach out to customer care...if first leg of the flight is any other than Air India, call them and ask if they need to collect the luggage at Delhi. If you have a clarity on this part, everything will fall in place.

Even if you must collect the luggage, DEL also had porter service...this is very efficient and hassle free. engage porter service...they will collect and load the luggage if you plan to check into the hotel.

DEL has holiday inn very close by...or you can look at Aero City Hotels. To and Fro pick up and drop valle chustaru

Language problem aina your parents will have a phone with them so can be managed easily.

DEL aiport lo panichetollu mostly srikakulam/nizianagar batch ae...2 out of 3 airport staff will speak telugu. 

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

If it’s DEL, you can avail options. Not everytime you need to collect the luggage and re-check in the bags. So check with the airline. Usually code share airlines ki avasaram ledu. But non-code share connectivity aithe you have to collect and re-check in. 

If it’s DEL, It’s daily easy to check in to the hotel. Let me know if it’s DEL and I can guide you how to check in with less hassle.

Ae airport oh chepakunda kastam kaka…

if it is delhi airport - 1st option is Holiday Inn. 

Bags are not difficult is you are willing to pay porter fees. 

My personal best option is Andaz Delhi Aerocity. If you call they will arrange for car and luggage help. It is pricey but worth it.

25 minutes ago, phatposts said:

if it is delhi airport - 1st option is Holiday Inn. 

Bags are not difficult is you are willing to pay porter fees. 

My personal best option is Andaz Delhi Aerocity. If you call they will arrange for car and luggage help. It is pricey but worth it.

Andaz is too good hotel…almost every hotel in Aerocity arrange to and fro pick up