Air India layover-Parents India travel help

vatchesa

US to India flight,, connecting flight schedule change chesadu

ipudu 15hr wait time, parents ki anta sepu ante kastam kada

any suggestions?

call chesi itinerary reschedule cheyara ante cheyatledu

mostly layover is in Delhi or Bombay. Get a hotel close to the airport and ask them to rest there. Best option IMO.

India ne kabatti they will be able to manage easily. Hotel ki vellelru by themselves ante - hotel book chese appudu transportation package laaga car ride book cheyyi. Hotel vaalle vachi teesukeltaru. BOM/DEL lo hotel options kavalante cheppu. I can share some here.

4 hours ago, vatchesa said:

any suggestions?

If it’s DEL, you can book hotel in Aero City and most hotels in Aero City offer pick up and drop facility and easily manageable. 

Don't know about Delhi, but in Mumbai there is a hotel inside Airport and they charge hourly basis and also daily basis. I tried for  my in-laws, they charged them Rs. 6000 around for 9hrs.

8 hours ago, vatchesa said:

any suggestions?

actually a good thing, book a nice 5 star hotel so that they can take some rest, okavela mee parents bayataki velli hotel manage cheyaleru ante, then have to book a flight for any relative or sibling, 

6 hours ago, phatposts said:

mostly layover is in Delhi or Bombay. Get a hotel close to the airport and ask them to rest there. Best option IMO.

India ne kabatti they will be able to manage easily. Hotel ki vellelru by themselves ante - hotel book chese appudu transportation package laaga car ride book cheyyi. Hotel vaalle vachi teesukeltaru. BOM/DEL lo hotel options kavalante cheppu. I can share some here.

5 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

If it’s DEL, you can book hotel in Aero City and most hotels in Aero City offer pick up and drop facility and easily manageable. 

3 hours ago, Best_Villain said:

Don't know about Delhi, but in Mumbai there is a hotel inside Airport and they charge hourly basis and also daily basis. I tried for  my in-laws, they charged them Rs. 6000 around for 9hrs.

2 hours ago, Kakynada said:

actually a good thing, book a nice 5 star hotel so that they can take some rest, okavela mee parents bayataki velli hotel manage cheyaleru ante, then have to book a flight for any relative or sibling, 

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

Who delayed the lay over 

if the change is by the airlines they have to pay for the hotel 

Airlines delay chesaru flight

parents ki English, Hindi raadu bro

4 big luggages tho kastam kada airport bayataki ante

3 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

If it’s DEL, you can avail options. Not everytime you need to collect the luggage and re-check in the bags. So check with the airline. Usually code share airlines ki avasaram ledu. But non-code share connectivity aithe you have to collect and re-check in. 

If it’s DEL, It’s daily easy to check in to the hotel. Let me know if it’s DEL and I can guide you how to check in with less hassle.

Ae airport oh chepakunda kastam kaka…

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

If it’s DEL, you can avail options. Not everytime you need to collect the luggage and re-check in the bags. So check with the airline. Usually code share airlines ki avasaram ledu. But non-code share connectivity aithe you have to collect and re-check in. 

If it’s DEL, It’s daily easy to check in to the hotel. Let me know if it’s DEL and I can guide you how to check in with less hassle.

Ae airport oh chepakunda kastam kaka…

Ya Delhi airport bro

48 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

connecting flihght right so why to pick luggage anna