Will and Estate planning

megadheera

8 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Meeting endhhukku bro. Sheet pampiithee aasthi pampaakaalu illla ani rasttharuga

i asked some more details to be specific, so they said we will meet again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thanks said:

Enta charging?

naak free office insurance 

usual ga aite 3500 anta package with one property transfer

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, megadheera said:

Evariana chesara recent ga? Is it better to go with attorney or any websites? Free or paid anything should be fine. @Spartan @Vaampire @csrcsr

Did through website costed me 600 buy 1 get 1 last year. Poperty transfer will cost extra money like approx 250 for 1 property.

5 minutes ago, Tadaka said:

Did through website costed me 600 buy 1 get 1 last year. Poperty transfer will cost extra money like approx 250 for 1 property.

Can you share the website details?

@magadheera i did with singh law firm. Office lo legal insurance plan thisukunna. And also my wife took in her office too. Renditi details icham vallaki. $0 paid from pocket.

i prefer going with reputed attorneys.  Very sensitive and important thing. Dont take chances

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@magadheera i did with singh law firm. Office lo legal insurance plan thisukunna. And also my wife took in her office too. Renditi details icham vallaki. $0 paid from pocket.

i prefer going with reputed attorneys.  Very sensitive and important thing. Dont take chances

I took legal insurance plan this year from office. How long it took for them from start to finish?

11 minutes ago, megadheera said:

I took legal insurance plan this year from office. How long it took for them from start to finish?

Appointment ki 3 weeks tharuvatha dorikindi. Appointment tharuvatha one week lo all done

• Thanks 1

On 3/12/2022 at 9:07 PM, megadheera said:

Can you share the website details?

If available through office prefer to go with that as they are professionals they will be aware of what they are doing. Few indians started doing this as a side hustle so we don’t know how perfect that would be.