Shift to Charlotte

Kabalida

Hi Prends,

I need suggestions from you all experts here. I have a full time job in Virginia, but buying a home in VA has become much more expensive than Charlotte.

Planning to take remote and move to Charlotte and buy a house,

What if something happens to job market or my full time, Is it easy to find an other job in Charlotte? I heard there are a very few companies in Charlotte not a very good place to find many opportunities. Thanks in Advance

Atlanta has so much more tech companies and jobs. Why aren't you considering Atlanta which is much more happening, affordable than Charlotte and good weather? 

Charlotte is such a boring place...

14 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

Atlanta has so much more tech companies and jobs. Why aren't you considering Atlanta which is much more happening, affordable than Charlotte and good weather? 

Too much of traffic..hating ATLANTA

Charlotte is a great place for opportunities, don't believe those people that keep saying it's only financial clients. That was true 10 years ago, not so much now. 

Charlotte has long since moved on and there are plenty of startups and well established non financial clients there now. Also some of the financial institutions there do sponsor H1B

5 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Charlotte is a great place for opportunities, don't believe those people that keep saying it's only financial clients. That was true 10 years ago, not so much now. 

Charlotte has long since moved on and there are plenty of startups and well established non financial clients there now. Also some of the financial institutions there do sponsor H1B

Expect chesa inka raledhuentaaaa ani charlotte anaganle. Future governer ga poti chey etu gc vachindhanav ga

43 minutes ago, Kabalida said:

Hi Prends,

I need suggestions from you all experts here. I have a full time job in Virginia, but buying a home in VA has become much more expensive than Charlotte.

What if something happens to job market or my full time, Is it easy to find an other job in Charlotte? I heard there are a very few companies in Charlotte not a very good place to find many opportunities. Thanks in Advance

Charlotte is a like nice Telugu bhojanam with mix of everything … weather, jobs, lifestyle etc etc … atu extreme kadhu etu low kadhu 

9172c6ada6ca7a114946c479716cf7ba.jpg

Fair number of financial and non-financial tech jobs, if you already have secure full time then Charlotte is best. Nice schools if you have kids. Comparably safer place with lot of batta potta uncles 

32 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

What do you mean by happening place ?

51 minutes ago, Kabalida said:

Hi Prends,

Harrisburg and Mathews are current growing places and desi uncles buying second home there in Charlotte metro area … 

On 3/14/2022 at 11:38 AM, tennisluvrredux said:

Lol..some companies do h1b ante ardam avtundi Entha develop ayyindo..come out of ur well and see other places

1 minute ago, neneno1 said:

Lol..some companies do h1b ante ardam avtundi Entha develop ayyindo..come out of ur well and see other places

I am happy in my well