e-visa pina more than 30 days

Allarinaresh10

5 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

filing application with FRRO

https://indianfrro.gov.in/eservices/home.jsp

if they do not respond then walk to ur nearest FRRO..

govt offices ki walk in.. dannam pettali.. getting frustrated with the bureaucracy here.. daani badalu illegal ga overstay better emo.. evadanna vachi check chesetodu vuntaada? :P 

Just now, Allarinaresh10 said:

Anybody had success with this one?

lasttime my wife 10 days office ki tirigithe kani paninavvaledanta… chala struggle ayyindhi ani cheppindhi. 

few yes and few no..

agree that dealing with these officers is like pain... neeku time unte file X1 visa here directly to the consulate and u will get it in 2 weeks

1 minute ago, Jatka Bandi said:

govt offices ki walk in.. dannam pettali.. getting frustrated with the bureaucracy here.. daani badalu illegal ga overstay better emo.. evadanna vachi check chesetodu vuntaada? :P 

problem is while u return back to USA as u do not have exit permit.. if it is one way then totally agree

Just now, appaji_pesarattu said:

problem is while u return back to USA as u do not have exit permit.. if it is one way then totally agree

return vachetappudu foreign national ni aape dammunda? :) 

27 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

ikkada citigens ... e-visa meeda india velli more than 30 days undataniki procedure cheppandi. 

btw if your Indian embassy is NY....you can get the OCI in a month 

i applied on Feb 12th and i got it in today(shipped n ready to be pickup today)

53 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

few yes and few no..

agree that dealing with these officers is like pain... neeku time unte file X1 visa here directly to the consulate and u will get it in 2 weeks

Nenu e visa apply chesanu and it’s granted for 1 month but we want to stay for more than 1 month… question is can us citizen  stay more than 1 month on x1 visa? 

25 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Nenu e visa apply chesanu and it’s granted for 1 month but we want to stay for more than 1 month… question is can us citizen  stay more than 1 month on x1 visa? 

yes... if it is X1 visa then they can stay up to 6 months...

58 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Please note e-visa cannot be extended, instead you will have to request for an exit permit.

I did this last month for my baby, for our request of 5 days extensions, FRRO charged 12K and extended for a week extra than what I asked for.  It's completely online