What if India goes to war with Pakistan? Will India be seen as Russia and Pakistan as Ukraine?

Shameless

oka vela ee Russian-Ukranian war situation India and Pakistan ki undi unte, how would the world see India?

mana Indian citizens situation ela undedhi outside of India??

confusion-ayomayam.gif

3 minutes ago, Monkey said:

depends on who attacks first telugu-funny-disappointed.gif

both countries are scared of bigger countries like USA, China, Russia, etc...I dont think our govt enough balls like Russia to attack Pakistan... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

both countries are scared of bigger countries like USA, China, Russia, etc...I dont think our govt enough balls like Russia to attack Pakistan... 

we have enough balls too when it comes to national security like in the case of Ukraine which wants to join nato. As of now we don’t need a war as we are safe 

Pakiza has nothing to loose. Already m kudisipoyina desham. India ala kaadhu.  Has everything to looose. M kudisipothadi india. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

we have enough balls too when it comes to national security like in the case of Ukraine which wants to join nato. As of now we don’t need a war as we are safe 

Putin never went to talk to any other country and share his problems...whereas us, we always like to complain to other countries and take their opinion...

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

if it happens, it will be looked in a different view..

elections kosame chestunaru ani...

internal ga aithe Congress will start that propaganda bro...but externally people would only see the size of the country, like Ukraine and Russia...

16 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

World media india meedha stray dogs la padevi especially Chinese sponsored western media 

I agree with you 100% bro..

20 minutes ago, Shameless said:

ah vishyam lo india evadi maata vinadhu akada unadhi BJP defense lo superb. Congress kadhu mana land mothanni china mingesthunna ekada ak antony gadu vachi em ledhu adhantha fake ani chepataniki. Inka us ki bayapadedhi endhi vietnam war lo odipoyaru and afghan lo odipoyaru. 

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

oka vela ee Russian-Ukranian war situation India and Pakistan ki undi unte, how would the world see India?

mana Indian citizens situation ela undedhi outside of India??

confusion-ayomayam.gif

No one gives a S about I and P… U agra rajyala pakkana vunnavi kabatti entha scene chesthunnaru.. lekuntey Irq, afg la vundedi story