After the disaster of prabhas’s radhe shyam what is future of vijay devrakonda dreams to become pan Indian star?

DesiPokiri

Just now, hyperbole said:

You are missing the point, pushpa is a super hit not because allu arjun is some star up north, it hit with audiences because of the story and taking. Allu Arjun and VD are both little known and their only exposure to north through their dubbed youtube hits (DJ and Dear Comrade)

Pushpa range story puri tho expecting aa oh my gawd prabhudeva

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Pushpa range story puri tho expecting aa oh my gawd prabhudeva

You can’t pass on the verdict yet like puri is some no name, movie hit or flop anedi coin toss, pushpa would have been a flop if only released in Telugu, they didn’t even think of releasing in theaters in hindi until the last minute when rajamouli persuaded sukumar, then they got in touch with shah guy(goldmines yt dubbed movies producer who bought rights), vadu posters kuda eyya kunda release chesindu anta, inkoti enti ante OTT la release ayina taruvata kuda 50 cr collect chesindi anta movie. Why I am saying all this if luck favors anything can happen, it is evident by VD’s careet how one friday changed his fate for ever

VD gani athil fook ni evvadu dekhadu, puri gadi movies sangathi telsinde.. At best oka 30 to 50 cr collect chestundemo, VD gaadini first telugu states lo oka hit ivvamanu pan india picha lite..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

You are missing the point, pushpa is a super hit not because allu arjun is some star up north, it hit with audiences because of the story and taking. Allu Arjun and VD are both little known and their only exposure to north is through their dubbed youtube hits (DJ and Dear Comrade) and OTT on amazon and Netflix 

Agreed to some extent but Allu arjun has some name up north even before ott and youtube dubbed movies mostly becoz of his dance numbers ...andhuke 3 songs vaadivi remake chesaaru hindi movies lo..Aa antey amalapuram nunchi vundhi ..

I dont think that is the case with VD but yes he got some decent following becoz of kabir singh being a big blockbuster in  north.. 

58 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Pan India was a coincidence when Karan Johar offered to coproduce the movie, so puri and kj are coproducing this movie - kalsi vachindi puri and vd ki, they got big budget to spend, if it works they make good money from hindi belt like pushpa - an out and out mass movie which collected 200 crores with no publicity 

True same thing happened with Bahubali ...bahubali one north lo antha reach raavataniki KJ distribute cheyyatam oka reason...

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Agreed to some extent but Allu arjun has some name up north even before ott and youtube dubbed movies mostly becoz of his dance numbers ...andhuke 3 songs vaadivi remake chesaaru hindi movies lo..Aa antey amalapuram nunchi vundhi ..

I dont think that is the case with VD but yes he got some good following becoz of kabir singh being a blockbuster in the north.. 

anta matrana vadi movies ki poye anta scene ledu, it has to be a good trailer to make it interesting for the audiences. Pusha trailer did just that, arjun reddy trailer just did that and rrr is appealing in the same way. 

first day first show hero peru meda vastaru, cinema bagunte word of mouth spreads like wild fire..

One thing acting in favor of VD and Allu arjun is that they are youth icons - allu arjun through dance and VD through his looks. i feel may VD is the ver few actors in the south who has that pan india appeal. Actors like PK, Chiru, Balayya, Nani will never be able to capture the attention of a average north indian

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

anta matrana vadi movies ki poye anta scene ledu, it has to be a good trailer to make it interesting for the audiences. Pusha trailer did just that, arjun reddy trailer just did that and rrr is appealing in the same way. 

first day first show hero peru meda vastaru, cinema bagunte word of mouth spreads like wild fire..

yup true....adey problem kadha bro liger movie ki Puri ki nammatam kastam ..KJ vunnadu kaabatti baane promote chesthaadu anukuntunna movie ni so openings ayithe baane vasthaayi..

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

yup true....adey problem kadha bro liger movie ki Puri ki nammatam kastam ..KJ vunnadu kaabatti baane promote chesthaadu anukuntunna movie ni so openings ayithe baane vasthaayi..

Yes puri is versatile but his movies hit they hit bullseye otherwise pakka bakwaas, the only thing which Inam apprehensive is that any movie which takes so long to make ends up as a dud

Vaadu inks arjun reddy high lo nae unnadu anukunta🤭😂😂aa movie lo jananiki em nachindhi? Kothaga em undhi movie lo? Nakithae ardham avvaledhu..!

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

You can’t pass on the verdict yet like puri is some no name, movie hit or flop anedi coin toss, pushpa would have been a flop if only released in Telugu, they didn’t even think of releasing in theaters in hindi until the last minute when rajamouli persuaded sukumar, then they got in touch with shah guy(goldmines yt dubbed movies producer who bought rights), vadu posters kuda eyya kunda release chesindu anta, inkoti enti ante OTT la release ayina taruvata kuda 50 cr collect chesindi anta movie. Why I am saying all this if luck favors anything can happen, it is evident by VD’s careet how one friday changed his fate for ever

First Telugu movies lo hit kottamanu proper ga tharavatha think about national stardom is my opinion

18 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Vaadu inks arjun reddy high lo nae unnadu anukunta🤭😂😂aa movie lo jananiki em nachindhi? Kothaga em undhi movie lo? Nakithae ardham avvaledhu..!

Devd movie ni remash chesinattu untadhi, plot aithe almost same. So I was never able to like Arjun teddy as Devd was my fav film

asalu prabhas national star endi bhayya? Dialog delivery ledu, interviews lo pro active ga undadu..not a good orator...

Bahubali is a phenomenon due to multiple things not just prabhas. Saaho edo guddi lo collections vachai. He should destroy any hopes unless he has strong relatable story. Aadi image tho impossible nettuku ravatam.