Black dandhaaaa by telugu movie directors

veerigadu

35 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Black to white conversion ela avutundi?

lets' say I have 50 Crores, I spent 10 Crores for a movie and tell I spent 50 crores. 

Now, I pay taxes for anything more than 50 crores. 

Where in the process is black money converted to white? I see tax evasion for the 40 crores inflated budget but I dont understand the black to white conversion (will it happen if the movie flops)?

You answered your question… tax evasion plus reduced profit margin…

46 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Black to white conversion ela avutundi?

lets' say I have 50 Crores, I spent 10 Crores for a movie and tell I spent 50 crores. 

Now, I pay taxes for anything more than 50 crores. 

Where in the process is black money converted to white? I see tax evasion for the 40 crores inflated budget but I dont understand the black to white conversion (will it happen if the movie flops)?

Black to white conversion kaadhu kaani tax eggotadam. 

100c budget movie ki 300c vachindi anuko 200c ki tax kattali. Adhey 200c budget ki 300c vasthey 100c ki tax kattali.

india lo official land rates ki real land rates ki chaala theda untadhi. U know what i mean

Firstly producer can create phakeee receipts of the prices spent on movie sets and production costs. there is no audit for this. If I'm producer I will spend 10 crores in shooting but I can show 25 crores in receipts. Its all legit additional 15 cr cash now. 

next, B and C centre lo they will say the movie is housefull everyday they 10 cr revenue per day. It might be just 2 cr in reality. 8cr of white per dayyyy. Theatres sell everything in cash. They dont care to put housefull board even if the theatre is half empty. 

Ofcourseeee they will have to pay taxeeees only if they show a lot of profits.

here is a caveat though. if they dont show too much profit and bring the revenue just close enough to estimated budget. Then there are no taxes too. All they have to proclaim is that they didnt make money at all. 

Now, I converted 23 crores of blackkkkkkkkkkk money to white. People needs this whiteeeeeee money to invest in stocks and bussiness etc