USCIS Urges Eligible Individuals to Consider Applying for Adjustment of Status in the EB-2 Category Based on the April Visa Bulletin Date for Filing for India

JackSeal

36 minutes ago, RAJ_RAJ said:

I’ve questions and need your clarification.

I’ve approved 140 and changed job, in new company not applied 140 and now going to join another company next month& the new company is going to start GC process after 1 yr. My PD is 2013 - can I file for my GC later and any pros and cons please? Thanks in advance 

If I was u I would try in old company bro u might not get the dates again

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

If I was u I would try in old company bro u might not get the dates again

Does it mean I can’t file in future or get GC at all? For the current situation I believe the offer is better than GC process. I’m novice so please share details if you have any, thanks 

41 minutes ago, RAJ_RAJ said:

Does it mean I can’t file in future or get GC at all? For the current situation I believe the offer is better than GC process. I’m novice so please share details if you have any, thanks 

Yaa niku this is the best chance if the same rule continues you will not be able to file 485 in 5 years at least as u said u have 140 approved direct ga msc ki veltadi u will be greened before October worst case ead mida untav don't moss that chance , inka nuvu voduluolevu ante if old employer is desi employer pay him and file as future employmeht

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa niku this is the best chance if the same rule continues you will not be able to file 485 in 5 years at least as u said u have 140 approved direct ga msc ki veltadi u will be greened before October worst case ead mida untav don't moss that chance , inka nuvu voduluolevu ante if old employer is desi employer pay him and file as future employmeht

Okay- I thought we can file when it becomes current- BTW I would like to go with offer vs AoS - so let me know if you come across any good options later; thanks again bro!

1 minute ago, RAJ_RAJ said:

Okay- I thought we can file when it becomes current- BTW I would like to go with offer vs AoS - so let me know if you come across any good options later; thanks again bro!

you can file but dates will rerto big time in october bro guess goo luck some timmes job offer is alos important

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

you can file but dates will rerto big time in october bro guess goo luck some timmes job offer is alos important

I don’t understand- can you explain properly please 

5 hours ago, RAJ_RAJ said:

I’ve questions and need your clarification.

I’ve approved 140 and changed job, in new company not applied 140 and now going to join another company next month& the new company is going to start GC process after 1 yr. My PD is 2013 - can I file for my GC later and any pros and cons please? Thanks in advance 

Check mee old employer aa 140 withdraw chesado ledho. If he withdrawn already, again he need to start from labor which is same as new one right

7 hours ago, divvu said:

Check mee old employer aa 140 withdraw chesado ledho. If he withdrawn already, again he need to start from labor which is same as new one right

Can it be revoked as if you stay more than 6 months after 140 approval, I guess it can’t be revoked