Required Help: H1B kastalu to telugu bidda

JackSeal

53 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

I recently moved to US on H1B through consultancy (i paid for my H1B). I got 15+ years of experience. I got a project and billing was 85$ per hr.. But my employer was paying me $70,000 per year for TX location. I requested him multiple times but he never responded positive. I got good offer for full time. So i resigned to consultancy. My employer has sent me Cease and Desist notice from attorney firm where he is saying that I am legally and contractually obligated to work for him for 36 months and if I dont take my resignation back.. He will file suit against me.

True that..ikkada @@thulu raalina pandithule guddh@ musukoni chesukuntaru or altogether bhayataki raaniki oka settlement chesukuntaru...he got you with your balls...oka 25/30 ki settle chesko..anthakuminchi em peekalevu bro..good luck👍

అప్పుడు బ్రహ్మనందం గారు ఒక్కరే అరగుండు వెదవ ఇప్పుడు వీదీ వీదీ కి అరగుండు వెదవలే

2 hours ago, JackSeal said:

I recently moved to US on H1B through consultancy (i paid for my H1B). I got 15+ years of experience. I got a project and billing was 85$ per hr.. But my employer was paying me $70,000 per year for TX location. I requested him multiple times but he never responded positive. I got good offer for full time. So i resigned to consultancy. My employer has sent me Cease and Desist notice from attorney firm where he is saying that I am legally and contractually obligated to work for him for 36 months and if I dont take my resignation back.. He will file suit against me.

DOL daggara kurchunta nuvvu veyyi nenu chuskuntaa... 

anuuu 

antheeee 

I some how thing that is a bullshit post. 

There is no way an employer can hold you from not leaving the company.. Inka slavery ki definition ettukomanaali.. if this happens

3 hours ago, JackSeal said:

lite.. em anna chesukomanu.. nothing will work here.  just dont join same client.. just make sure its not competitors..

3 hours ago, JackSeal said:

alanti contracts em levu dengey anu

2 hours ago, WigsandThighs said:

True that..ikkada @@thulu raalina pandithule guddh@ musukoni chesukuntaru or altogether bhayataki raaniki oka settlement chesukuntaru...he got you with your balls...oka 25/30 ki settle chesko..anthakuminchi em peekalevu bro..good luck👍

lite