India trip observation

siva604

On 3/18/2022 at 6:47 PM, siva604 said:

Value for money- decreased

Corruption- Decreased at small transactions , Unsure about large ones

Traffic sense- same or worse

Civic sense- improved [ Ppl not spitting or urinating next to roads]

Food options- increased significantly , several outlets serving breakfast and biryani etc

Nonveg consumption- significantly increased

Relationships- money based [ Conditions apply]

showoffs- increased[ Conditions apply]

1000 rs is like 100 rs 

1 Cr is more like 10 lakhs now

one lakh or two lakhs per months salary tiskune  batch  pristhiithii ela undi

On 3/18/2022 at 6:47 PM, siva604 said:

Food options- increased significantly , several outlets serving breakfast and biryani etc

1000 rs is like 100 rs 

Agree with all the points …. 

Additional observation - Exponential increase in options for entertainment - sports bars, hangout places, drive through food spots 

On 3/19/2022 at 9:47 AM, siva604 said:

1000 rs is like 100 rs 

Quality of life and cost of living ela undhi?

Oka 1.5L tho own house unte decent ga geton avvocha? Or db lo la min 5L and 50C assests undala?

35 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Quality of life and cost of living ela undhi?

Oka 1.5L tho own house unte decent ga geton avvocha? Or db lo la min 5L and 50C assests undala?

Covid valla 2 yrs stuck aina India la.. I was getting just abt a lakh ( working with WITCH company)... was renting a house for 30K in chennai and sent my daughter to school - LKG.. fees 50K for that year.

Then came digitization wave where everyone was getting hired for 70%+ hike. Even i got a 100% hike jaab kaani eee lopu H1 vere company thru vacchindhi and came here..

Ippudu market masth undhi.. 1.5 Lakhs per annum saripothai.. kaaani anthem savings undav .. you should target for atleast 2 lakhs+ per month.. and it is definitely possible if you have 10+ years of exp.

Aina why do you want to go back to india?? 2 yrs ki naku narakam kanipinchindhi.. it was not a pleasant exp, personally.

Most important thing you need to look for is the health care system.. chinna rogam vasthey chaalu gang rafe sesi padesthunnaru .

Insurance concept unna kuda antha great ga em implement avvatledhu. So anything major is gng to rip you off.

Rest everything is definitely manageable .

6 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

Covid valla 2 yrs stuck aina India la.. I was getting just abt a lakh ( working with WITCH company)... was renting a house for 30K in chennai and sent my daughter to school - LKG.. fees 50K for that year.

Then came digitization wave where everyone was getting hired for 70%+ hike. Even i got a 100% hike jaab kaani eee lopu H1 vere company thru vacchindhi and came here..

Ippudu market masth undhi.. 1.5 Lakhs per annum saripothai.. kaaani anthem savings undav .. you should target for atleast 2 lakhs+ per month.. and it is definitely possible if you have 10+ years of exp.

Aina why do you want to go back to india?? 2 yrs ki naku narakam kanipinchindhi.. it was not a pleasant exp, personally.

Most important thing you need to look for is the health care system.. chinna rogam vasthey chaalu gang rafe sesi padesthunnaru .

Insurance concept unna kuda antha great ga em implement avvatledhu. So anything major is gng to rip you off.

Rest everything is definitely manageable .

I feel ease of getting medical help is far better in India than here.. US lo kanna far better anipichindi