Anna inko animuthyam

psycopk

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

TDP govt kuda madhyapaana nishedham ani konni months o year o paatinchi malla start chesaru kadha appatlo...brahmi.gif

Aa promise tho poll ki vella ledu ga tdp

Just now, psycopk said:

Aa promise tho poll ki vella ledu ga tdp

Around 90s time lo anhukunta aa promise tho ne NTR CM ayyaru ga appatlo...and also 2 Rs ration biyyam but that price didnt last long though..

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Around 90s time lo anhukunta aa promise tho ne NTR CM ayyaru ga appatlo...and also 2 Rs ration biyyam but that price didnt last long though..

So apudu aaindi kabati ipudu oke antunava? .. i dont have fun

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

So apudu aaindi kabati ipudu oke antunava? .. i dont have fun

I am not for or against any govt bro...ultimately its kind of pointing fingers at each other...better to come up with something strong to oppose them than things that wouldn't make sense...its a universal truth in AP/India that the any govt makes good money out of liquor sales.... 

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I am not for or against any govt bro...ultimately its kind of pointing fingers at each other...better to come up with something strong to oppose them than things that wouldn't make sense...its a universal truth in AP/India that the any govt makes good money out of liquor sales.... 

ipudu poll promise guirnchi matladutunte.. 1990 anti arguments leputunte.. netho kurchoni sollu kotamantava?? 

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

ipudu poll promise guirnchi matladutunte.. 1990 anti arguments leputunte.. netho kurchoni sollu kotamantava?? 

I think your patience level is too low bro...I'll agree with you only if TDP has never done anything like this before whether it was in the 90s or present...

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I think your patience level is too low bro...I'll agree with you only if TDP has never done anything like this before whether it was in the 90s or present...

Anduke samara have fun annanu.. ur right about my patience