Inherited ...Nanna Garu .. rise of the sons and daughters

Gcp

Lots of yester year movie stars came to the industry with their talent or interest or both.

Some succeeded. Most of the successful person's kids captured those spots otherwise would be open to all to try. 

Some politicians worked their way out and reached some success 

Their kids are taking their places with ease otherwise would be open to all to try.  Eg. Sons and daughters of CMs, MLAs, MPs .. even 

I feel sorry for next generation kids for whom some of these pathways, doors won't open easily or won't open at all.  

They need to pick a path which is hard to inherit. See the cycle ? 

I think there is also a trend of kids becoming fans of a political party or a movie star because their parents. ( Not because of their genuine understanding or interest)

1 minute ago, CherryGaru said:

Does this apply to Mahesh Babu daughter also ?

Hmm.. I think if she is someone else's daughter with a same skill, It  would be difficult to get that opportunity. 

Worked out well because people perceive that she is special because of her family. Talent+family influence >>>> more talented without family influence

19 minutes ago, Gcp said:

Lots of yester year movie stars came to the industry with their talent or interest or both.

Some succeeded. Most of the successful person's kids captured those spots otherwise would be open to all to try. 

Some politicians worked their way out and reached some success 

Their kids are taking their places with ease otherwise would be open to all to try.  Eg. Sons and daughters of CMs, MLAs, MPs .. even 

I feel sorry for next generation kids for whom some of these pathways, doors won't open easily or won't open at all.  

They need to pick a path which is hard to inherit. See the cycle ? 

Software engineer pillalu se karu ga its ok