****#IPL 2022#**** Next Saala Cup Naamdhe

Sucker

19 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Kieron Pollard retires from international cricket

He announced the decision on social media

2-3 yrs every player wants to dedicate to franchise cricket .. 

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Match rain ochi naakipothe inka best .. there won’t be a winner antuna @Sucker uncle 

A defeat for Mumbai could be all but curtains for their campaign while a loss could put Super Kings on the brink

ee debbato MI out avvali anthe

9 minutes ago, Sucker said:

@perugu_vada @Picheshwar Ravi Sastri gaadu Chokli ki rest antunnadu but ee 2 years lo vaade kada andari Kanna yekkuva rest theeskundi. I think his problem with mindset or really done ? 

veede cheppali inka @3$%

Just matter of time. He will find his form again. My guess he can serve 2 more years to India

17 minutes ago, Sucker said:

@perugu_vada @Picheshwar Ravi Sastri gaadu Chokli ki rest antunnadu but ee 2 years lo vaade kada andari Kanna yekkuva rest theeskundi. I think his problem with mindset or really done ? 

I think kohli is overthinking about form and ending up doing silly mistakes. Actually thats a sign of end

Big Picture

It's the Lol Clasico of the IPL - Chennai Super Kings taking on the Mumbai Indians.

History has it as the battle between two successful teams, between two top sides led by astute white-ball captains, whose planning and execution have almost always been perfect. The two teams combined have nine IPL titles out of the 14 seasons thus far.

But what about 2022?

The mega auction seems to have robbed both Mumbai and the Super Kings of their cores, as both teams are languishing at the bottom of the points table. While the Super Kings have won one out of their six matches, Mumbai Indians are yet to get a win this season. And so, the Lol Clasico will perhaps still continue to be a battle of equals this year.