Quad has accepted India’s Russia stand, won’t hit ties: Australian high commissioner

Spartan

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

@JackSeal Annai are you from USA or Ind ? 

I am indian but respect the land (USA) which provided me scholarships to study and career opportunities to move from poor to upper middle class.

7 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

I already posted last week that US became too dependent on Indian cheap labor for jobs which even grads from african countries can do with a crash course.

India can close its reasonably big market for us goods too.

It can ban google, facebook, whatsapp, everything.. outside of US, India is probably the biggest market for these companies.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

I am indian but respect the land (USA) which provided me scholarships to study and career opportunities to move from poor to upper middle class.

K Anna. Good night. Padukundham Inka.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

don’t assume and fool youself you are thinking far beyond IT backed by US… Indian middle class man is somehow became dependent on IT … no IT no TG

Sure. Thanks to Rajiv Gandhi for ushering in the IT revolution.

Can't imagine Indian plight without IT. TG will become barren land like a desert, and everyone will move to other states.

Scary situation.

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

why respect? its weird.

I want US to be overrun with people. its population rising to atleast a billion. Canada another 500m.

respect is not needed. US is a country that became rich by exploiting others. No country deserves respect.

• Upvote 1

Not just Modi govt, any other govt of India would've taken the same correct stand of staying neutral wrt the current conflict.

supporting Russia weakens India's position in the neighbourhood and strengthens china's. as it is India's neighbours have very low regard for India. If India had supported US, India would be considered a vassal state by its smaller neighbours.

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Who said you that. As per your theory Ind china ni aapesi African grads ni  thechikomantunna anna

jackseal is distraught that utter sanghi scum are shittting on the US anna. they are now positioning themselves like the left, talking about the sh1t US does, when they are profiting off the US. monnati daaka US ni thittey vaallani communist ani pilichi, sudden ga neethulu telling anna.

evadikaina manduthundi ga.

it is true anna. you yourself, and all your friends are examples of this unprincipled sociopathic nonsense.

african students ani okka point ni pattukoni oogaku anna.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

jackseal is distraught that utter sanghi scum are shittting on the US anna. they are now positioning themselves like the left, talking about the sh1t US does, when they are profiting off the US. monnati daaka US ni thittey vaallani communist ani pilichi, sudden ga neethulu telling anna.

evadikaina manduthundi ga.

it is true anna. you yourself, and all your friends are examples of this unprincipled sociopathic nonsense.

african students ani okka point ni pattukoni oogaku anna.

erripuka **** musko 

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sanghi mundalu neethulu gurinchi maatlada kandi ra. set avvatla.

are badakaw nee kopam bjp and rss aithe India ni enduku andunav ra erri **. nee lanti lucha gallu terrorissts supporters unnaru kabate India ni break cheyadaniki chustunaru. Induke kummedi nelantolani anti modi ani anti India comments pass chestunaru border ki po grudha lo oka bullet digithe set avthavu

Just now, Zindagi247 said:

are badakaw nee kopam bjp and rss aithe India ni enduku andunav ra erri **. nee lanti lucha gallu terrorissts supporters unnaru kabate India ni break cheyadaniki chustunaru. Induke kummedi nelantolani anti modi ani anti India comments pass chestunaru border ki po grudha lo oka bullet digithe set avthavu

mee mohan bhagwat goru aey annarandi.. India is Hindu.. Hindu is India ani. He actually meant Sanghi.

so direct ga nenu India ni vaaduthunna, in place of sanghi.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

mee mohan bhagwat goru aey annarandi.. India is Hindu.. Hindu is India ani. He actually meant Sanghi.

so direct ga nenu India ni vaaduthunna, in place of sanghi.

India is a hindu nation and will be a hindu nation. HINDUSTHAN ZINDABAD. Hindu is a way of life. Common muslims have no issued in India. They are happy. Nelanti pichikuntla badkaw gadlu hatred spread chestunaru muslims ni provoke chestunaru to go aganist hindus and India. Chivariki hijab veskokunte classes attend avamu ane stage ni techaru brainwash tho. I have many muslim friends who have no issues at all. They come to temple, church with friends and I visited their worship places aswell. neku ye bokka telidu oka narrative patukuni India ne anestunavu. UPA intha poison kabatte mimalni mee party ni egaresi kodtunaru Indians back to back. Anduke antha pagabattesav India meda. 

6 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

India is a hindu nation and will be a hindu nation. HINDUSTHAN ZINDABAD. Hindu is a way of life. Common muslims have no issued in India. They are happy. Nelanti pichikuntla badkaw gadlu hatred spread chestunaru muslims ni provoke chestunaru to go aganist hindus and India. Chivariki hijab veskokunte classes attend avamu ane stage ni techaru brainwash tho. I have many muslim friends who have no issues at all. They come to temple, church with friends and I visited their worship places aswell. neku ye bokka telidu oka narrative patukuni India ne anestunavu. UPA intha poison kabatte mimalni mee party ni egaresi kodtunaru Indians back to back. Anduke antha pagabattesav India meda. 

you have muslim friends?

and they are okay with you declaring that India is a hindu nation? lol.