Question regarding Hokati

manamthoupule

Bhayya, can someone please help with below scenario?

I've filed for H1 5 years back from India, H1 got approved but got 221G in the visa interview and employer never responded to that.

Now I came to USA on business visa and applied 2 H1's from 2 different employers/clients. And another employer is also trying to transfer the old H1. What happens when all 3 H1's are approved ? Which is the safest option in a scenario where all 3 H1's are approved ? Join one of the employer who is filing new H1's or join the employer who is doing transfer of old H1 ?

1 hour ago, manamthoupule said:

I've filed for H1 5 years back from India, H1 got approved but got 221G in the visa interview and employer never responded to that.

Now I came to USA on business visa and applied 2 H1's from 2 different employers/clients. And another employer is also trying to transfer the old H1. What happens when all 3 H1's are approved ? Which is the safest option in a scenario where all 3 H1's are approved ? Join one of the employer who is filing new H1's or join the employer who is doing transfer of old H1 ?

Hope 3 H1 are being different projects and different clients with different work locations 

Better to join fresh H1 if approved 

just my thought 

experts can suggest 

28 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Hope 3 H1 are being different projects and different clients with different work locations 

Better to join fresh H1 if approved 

just my thought 

experts can suggest

@Googlie thank you. All are different projects, different clients at different locations.

3 hours ago, manamthoupule said:

Yedi join avaku India ki velli happy ga undu.. ee US lolli manaki vaddu brother..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1