kashmir files and actual reality

Telugodura456

41 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Ya he made that point in one of the thread while arguing - I raised the same question then he brought Dalits crimes topic 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Rey mental fuka where did I said count is low … I only said numbers shown in move are fake … and fuka i bought Dalit topic saying hundreds of times higher number of dalits suffered and apudu notlo evadhi pettukunav ani asked. 

22 minutes ago, galiraju said:

What the hell is wrong with you? Here, the discussion is about Kashmiri Pandits (KP), right? not about Kashmiri Muslims (KM). So, my arguments pertain to KPs only. Did I say anywhere killings of KMs is okay? Please read carefully and stick to the topic. Two wrongs don't make a right. 

babu - are they not related. it is all about kashmir issue - then how can you hype only the minor losses on one side and then ignore the other side ?

6 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Rey mental fuka where did I said count is low … I only said numbers shown in move are fake … and fuka i bought Dalit topic saying hundreds of times higher number of dalits suffered and apudu notlo evadhi pettukunav ani asked. 

Rey yerrifuka - Idhigo okato adhyaayam, 3va paadham, Oh Prabhuva ee Gorre ni nuvvey kaapaadu !! 

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

babu - are they not related. it is all about kashmir issue - then how can you hype only the minor losses on one side and then ignore the other side ?

Again, the current issue being discussed is KPs though, right? How can you, who did not go through the same experience as the victims decide the degree of their loss(es) as trivial is beyond me.  

4 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Rey yerrifuka - Idhigo okato adhyaayam, 3va paadham, Oh Prabhuva ee Gorre ni nuvvey kaapaadu !! 

Arey errri fuka show where I said count is less … I only said it’s overhyped in movie

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

By the same logic, Jew genocide never happened or trivial as there are casualties on both sides. LOL. Also, as Mr. Tharur put it, a burglar comes to your place ransacks it, stubs his toe and claim  well, there is a loss on both sides. Is also beyond me :( Sad state of affairs, really.

23 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Arey errri fuka show where I said count is less … I only said it’s overhyped in movie

Fuka - what is this ?? Kallu emaiana mingaaya 

akada chanipoindhi 83 people ani bjp controller govt chepthunte, nela to rss Sanki gallu genocide antunnaru

•  

25 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

On 3/13/2022 at 7:52 PM, JackSeal said:

Actual count entho chepakunda mislead chesindhi appati BJP chemcha govt in both state and center … but epudu saying 40000 pandits are brutally killed 

On 3/13/2022 at 7:49 PM, ZoomNaidu said:

Oh now ur point is oka official letter lo “83” vundhi - so it’s very low number for you and can’t come under the genocide !! 

Wow wow   - Seriously Entha count edhuru chusthunnaav anna to come under “Genocide” category !! 

8 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Fuka - what is this ?? Kallu emaiana mingaaya 

akada chanipoindhi 83 people ani bjp controller govt chepthunte, nela to rss Sanki gallu genocide antunnaru

•  

Where did I say count is low ? The discussion is on 40000 count as propagabda true or not … 

18 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Where did I say count is low ? The discussion is on 40000 count as propagabda true or not … 

Nee meaning adhele - malla cover drives yesi laagamaaku. 

58 minutes ago, galiraju said:

By the same logic, Jew genocide never happened or trivial as there are casualties on both sides. LOL. Also, as Mr. Tharur put it, a burglar comes to your place ransacks it, stubs his toe and claim  well, there is a loss on both sides. Is also beyond me :( Sad state of affairs, really.

Rey burra gaani dobbindha yendhi. Your obsession shows like crying more on one or two germans killed by angry jews and ignoring 6 million jews gassed by nazis. And then say we are discussing germans here.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey burra gaani dobbindha yendhi. Your obsession shows like crying more on one or two germans killed by angry jews and ignoring 6 million jews gassed by nazis. And then say we are discussing germans here.

Adey nenu aduguthunna burra dobinda neeku ani why discuss KMs and Dalits here and now. The dialogue only involves KPs. 

2 minutes ago, galiraju said:

Adey nenu aduguthunna burra dobinda neeku ani why discuss KMs and Dalits here and now. The dialogue only involves KPs. 

vaarini - evadra eedu. How can you discuss KP issue without KMs - are they both not two sides of the same issue ?