Finished watching “ Kashmir Files”

veerigadu

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Haha..!!! Very funny. 

Cinema theatre lo cinema chusi edichina vaadu evadu kuda a emotion ni ekuvasepu carry forward cheyaru...may be a day or two at the most. Atarvata evadi panilo vaadu vuntadu..

Theatre lo mobs chustunara..leka audience ae mobs laaga tayar avutunaro tarvata vishayam...The Godhra Files ane movie teesthe nuv elli chusi, respond avuthava leda cheppu ?

musali mundalni antey nuvvu ekkuva feel aynattu unnav ga.

asalu nenu cheppindaaniki, nee reply ki link undha? I said younger Indians are considerably less bigoted than people in their mid 30s and above. by a huge margin.

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Pros:

Nice concept and very emotional subject. It’s a shame that pandit genocide and Kashmir internal conflict subject is so real and we never knew this until now. Our history lessons taught us about thuraksss being kicked out of India but not other way around. It’s a refreshing and educational concept. I felt betrayed by my history classes.

Anupam Kher rocked the show. Thuraaak main villain gaduuu kudaaa baga chesaduuu

Cons: bad acting by lead actor. Last climax scene ayitheee worst acting ra ayya. He couldn’t carry the emotion at all. M kudipaduuuu cinema ending ni to some extent. 
 Narration lo Over dramatic in few scenes and they dragged it a lot. Subtle ga carry cheyaledhuuu director gaduuu emotion ni. This movie can be edited to 2:20 hr min. Instead of 2:45 mins. 

definitely an agenda-based movie to help right wing and I would say it will actually work since the subject is so sensitive. 

on the whole it’s a good movie to watch. It’s sad that our history never taught us about Sikh massacre in Pakistan and pandits genocide in Kashmir. I rate 3.5/5

there are at least 20 such large-scale genocides happened before Kashmir under congress, the more history you know the more you will hate congress

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

abvp active, sfi active idantha evadu pattinchukuntaadu? central/state universities lo sadivey pillalu kooda pattinchukoru.

private universities lo sadivey pillalki asalu avantey ento kooda telvadu.

pillal ni vadiley.. Ikkada musali mundalu are the ones holding on the India's dirty past. Not the youth.

Evadu pattinchukokapothey inka lolli deniki mari ?

All these issues are mere time pass...edo oka percent vallu emotional ga feel avutaru thappa very few will get influenced....daniki propaganda ani peru okati.

Wonder how many decide to vote based on the propaganda..

Ie society la brainwash tho burra karab chesi, a burra ni election ki vaadukunetollu vunte CBN would have CM forever...such things won't work.

• Upvote 1

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

there are at least 20 such genocides happened before Kashmir under congress, the more history you know the more you will hate congress

silly politicking. inka Congress anukunta.. haha..

is Hindutva supposed to be a civilizational fight? inka Congress, Rahul Gandhi deggarey aagi poyarentra lafoots. lol.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Evadu pattinchukokapothey inka lolli deniki mari ?

All these issues are mere time pass...edo oka percent vallu emotional ga feel avutaru thappa very few will get influenced....daniki propaganda ani peru okati.

Wonder how many decide to vote based on the propaganda..

Ie society la brainwash tho burra karab chesi, a burra ni election ki vaadukunetollu vunte CBN would have CM forever...such things won't work.

musali mundalni 10guthunnam bhai.

nuvvu madhyalo vachi, edho anni telisi nattu chepthunnav ga, that India's young will keep this bigotry fire glowing ani.

I'm saying that Indian youth, with increase in wealth, will become more and more liberal.

Inka sanghi anedhi evadu goppaga cheppukodu. adhi oka rogam, oka stamp of mediocrity youth circles lo. especially educated youth lo.

CBN maatramey brainwash chesi unte, CBN aey CM ayyeti vaadu.. Jagan kooda brainwash chesadu, bigger section ni. so vaadu ayyadu.

14 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Pros:

Nice concept and very emotional subject. It’s a shame that pandit genocide and Kashmir internal conflict subject is so real and we never knew this until now. Our history lessons taught us about thuraksss being kicked out of India but not other way around. It’s a refreshing and educational concept. I felt betrayed by my history classes.

Anupam Kher rocked the show. Thuraaak main villain gaduuu kudaaa baga chesaduuu

Cons: bad acting by lead actor. Last climax scene ayitheee worst acting ra ayya. He couldn’t carry the emotion at all. M kudipaduuuu cinema ending ni to some extent. 
 Narration lo Over dramatic in few scenes and they dragged it a lot. Subtle ga carry cheyaledhuuu director gaduuu emotion ni. This movie can be edited to 2:20 hr min. Instead of 2:45 mins. 

definitely an agenda-based movie to help right wing and I would say it will actually work since the subject is so sensitive. 

on the whole it’s a good movie to watch. It’s sad that our history never taught us about Sikh massacre in Pakistan and pandits genocide in Kashmir. I rate 3.5/5

Siggu undali ilanti comment cheyyadaniki. Antey valla sufferings antha agenda based, propoganda, edakelli vashtar ra babu melantollu

50 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Siggu undali ilanti comment cheyyadaniki. Antey valla sufferings antha agenda based, propoganda, edakelli vashtar ra babu melantollu

Antha peddha comment chesinav gaaa. I will ask you a simple question.  Do you know VP singh was prime minister at that time or right after this genocide and he became PM due to support from BJP. 

Next question, do you know one university in India that is asking for Kashmir separation from India? I'm not even sure if there are even any such univ in J and K right now. 

What has BJP done so far for kashmir Pandits? Since liberals have done so much damage according to the director. 

I'm not downplaying this genocide but this director is one MFkkker. He is using a sensitive issue to trigger bakthhhh emotions in people. 

14 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Pros:

Nice concept and very emotional subject. It’s a shame that pandit genocide and Kashmir internal conflict subject is so real and we never knew this until now. Our history lessons taught us about thuraksss being kicked out of India but not other way around.

chaa ..never taughtaa? i dont remeber seeing a single debate in this forum on kashmir - with what about kashmiri pandits ?

Its shameful the film never taught about other side suffering. its like showing how dalits kept feet on reddy cinema seat in Tsundur and then not showing the massacare of dalits in tsundur later.

15 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Mundu nenu adiginadaniki answer bolo

what is this comment? what do you mean by agenda based movie? 

32 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Antha peddha comment chesinav gaaa. I will ask you a simple question.  Do you know VP singh was prime minister at that time or right after this genocide and he became PM due to support from BJP. 

Next question, do you know one university in India that is asking for Kashmir separation from India? I'm not even sure if there are even any such univ in J and K right now. 

What has BJP done so far for kashmir Pandits? Since liberals have done so much damage according to the director. 

I'm not downplaying this genocide but this director is one MFkkker. He is using a sensitive issue to trigger bakthhhh emotions in people. 

I dont think you have a clue or didn't even watch any of the directors interviews. Ok let me explain, While shooting Tashkent files itself he started research on this movie meeting victims and this extended for a period of 4 years. Each frame in this movie has a real video in YT. you can search them. It is just a coincidence that BJP is ruling and this movie released. Also do you think if congress ruled our country will this film will ever release? 

did you watch shikara, director vidhu vinod CHOPRA downplayed the genocide and no one questioned him at that time?

Just because he came forward to tell the truth he became a Mfkr? 

Nippu leni de poga radu

nippu already pettadu, pogalu vasthunnai congi gallaki lol