Artificial wombs vasthey.. I'm gonna have 100 kids.

Raven_Rayes

by the way @Raven_Rayes i also support people having more kids if they have desire for it - instead of discouraging him. But then i dont make this drama of opposing someone saying the same thing because i dont like his caste or whatever.

44 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

This is not about sendraal. this is about you changing tunes.

Sendraal asked everyone to have more kids - he probably meant one or two more within family structure. You yourself want 100 kids and you dont want to give motherhood to anyone as well. But he is disgusting as per you and you are not.

Sanghis want a strong and centralized india. you want the same. but sanghis are disgusting and you are not because of some spin you make up about yourself.

You beat anyone in authoritarian desires ra narsayya but live on spins that you are something else.

lol.

41 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

by the way @Raven_Rayes i also support people having more kids if they have desire for it - instead of discouraging him. But then i dont make this drama of opposing someone saying the same thing because i dont like his caste or whatever.

who cares what you support idiot.

this is not some d1ck measuring contest on who's better. perhaps if you stop obsessing about me, and not make up bs to get my attention, may be you'll find it easy to ignore the crap I post. good luck.

4 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adantha sare.. so nenu cheppindaanlo tappem ledhu. lite teesko.

muslims friends hindus ni thittadam antha jaragadhu.. alaa jarigithey friendship undadhu. including for me.

notiki edhosthey adhi cheppatam kaadhu.. real grievance aithey sure cheppochhu..

pillalu kaney machine lu ani cheppatam about muslims, malli adigithey maa muslim friends antha alaanti vaallu kaadhu ani cheppatam antha picha comedy. vaadiki muslim friends leru. unte vaadu ila undadu.

naaku unnaru.

Career in militancy

In 1988, Farooq Ahmed Dar was taken across the LoC to Pakistan-administered Kashmir by the then JKLF chief commander Ashfaq Majeed Wani for armed training. Dar was blindfolded and then taken to Pakistan-administered Kashmir along with other "trainees" where they received 32-day armed training in state-sponsored Pakistani militant training camp.

In the 1990s, Farooq Ahmad Dar spread terror in the valley following his return from arms training in Pakistan-administered Kashmir. He was imprisoned for killing and ethinically cleansing Kashmiri Pandits.[9] His first victim was a young businessman, Satish Kumar Tickoo, who was also his close friend. Tickoo was shot by Dar in front of his house.[10] He apparently used to get orders (for execution) from Ashfaq Majeed Wani or other superiors in the JKLF. Dar would also walk armed on the streets of Srinagar in search of Kashmiri Hindus and on spotting, he would take out his pistol and shoot at them.[11][10] He used pistols to kill civilians and AK-47 to attack and fire at Indian Security Forces. He admitted to killing at least 20 people in 1990 during the insurgency.[4] The convener of Panun Kashmir has accused him of publicly proclaiming killing 42 Hindus.[5] Dar himself had stated in a video that he had killed at least 20 Kashmiri Hindus.[12] He however later claimed that he hadn't killed any Pandits and that the statement was made under duress.[13]

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

adu antha mandi ni kani desam medaki vodilesi Gov ni adukkuntadu minority quota lo. Gov dekakapothe minority ni tokkestunna racharika Gov ani malli return lo vesukuntadu. Whole left ecosystem chesedi ide 

9 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Career in militancy

In 1988, Farooq Ahmed Dar was taken across the LoC to Pakistan-administered Kashmir by the then JKLF chief commander Ashfaq Majeed Wani for armed training. Dar was blindfolded and then taken to Pakistan-administered Kashmir along with other "trainees" where they received 32-day armed training in state-sponsored Pakistani militant training camp.

In the 1990s, Farooq Ahmad Dar spread terror in the valley following his return from arms training in Pakistan-administered Kashmir. He was imprisoned for killing and ethinically cleansing Kashmiri Pandits.[9] His first victim was a young businessman, Satish Kumar Tickoo, who was also his close friend. Tickoo was shot by Dar in front of his house.[10] He apparently used to get orders (for execution) from Ashfaq Majeed Wani or other superiors in the JKLF. Dar would also walk armed on the streets of Srinagar in search of Kashmiri Hindus and on spotting, he would take out his pistol and shoot at them.[11][10] He used pistols to kill civilians and AK-47 to attack and fire at Indian Security Forces. He admitted to killing at least 20 people in 1990 during the insurgency.[4] The convener of Panun Kashmir has accused him of publicly proclaiming killing 42 Hindus.[5] Dar himself had stated in a video that he had killed at least 20 Kashmiri Hindus.[12] He however later claimed that he hadn't killed any Pandits and that the statement was made under duress.[13]

lol. nee telivi ki hatsoff ra.

5 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

adu antha mandi ni kani desam medaki vodilesi Gov ni adukkuntadu minority quota lo. Gov dekakapothe minority ni tokkestunna racharika Gov ani malli return lo vesukuntadu. Whole left ecosystem chesedi ide 

arey adakka thiney desham lo nenenduku unta ra? lite teesko.

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

arey adakka thiney desham lo nenenduku unta ra? lite teesko.

manchidi..by chance eppudina vosthe matuku gurtu pettuko nenu ninna anna prati mata nijam ani nuvu vopukunatte

2 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

manchidi..by chance eppudina vosthe matuku gurtu pettuko nenu ninna anna prati mata nijam ani nuvu vopukunatte

haha.. how old are you ra?

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. how old are you ra?

telusukuni em chestav ra mee jeehadi militancy lo join avamantava enti kompadesi. Aina maa Indians gurinchi nekenduku ra anti national gadivi.

3 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

telusukuni em chestav ra mee jeehadi militancy lo join avamantava enti kompadesi. Aina maa Indians gurinchi nekenduku ra anti national gadivi.

manchi comedy undhi ra neelo. anti national entra, nenu indian aey kaadhu antuntey.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

manchi comedy undhi ra neelo. anti national entra, nenu indian aey kaadhu antuntey.

India lo lekapothe em India lo putuntavu ga..ledu Pak lo putanu ante cheppu by birth India meda visham nimpukuni perigav ani ardham cheskunta poni. 

Just now, Zindagi247 said:

India lo lekapothe em India lo putuntavu ga..ledu Pak lo putanu ante cheppu by birth India meda visham nimpukuni perigav ani ardham cheskunta poni. 

india antey naaku assahyam ra.. em peekkuntaavo peekko.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

india antey naaku assahyam ra.. em peekkuntaavo peekko.

evadno podichi dobbuntavu life vesthe tappinchuni pak ki paripoyinatunavu lekapothe intha visham chimmapvu India meda

1 minute ago, Zindagi247 said:

evadno podichi dobbuntavu life vesthe tappinchuni pak ki paripoyinatunavu lekapothe intha visham chimmapvu India meda

nuvvu maatram podichey tattey unnav ga, bharat mata ki jai anaka pothey. haha.. pichoda