Srilanka is unraveling. scary times.

Raven_Rayes

https://zeenews.india.com/india/as-sri-lanka-inches-closer-to-bankruptcy-6-lankan-nationals-flee-to-india-2447410.html

As Sri Lanka inches closer to bankruptcy, 6 Lankan nationals flee to India

The ongoing economic crisis in Sri Lanka, the worst-ever in the history of the island nation, is putting its citizens through extreme hardships. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

https://zeenews.india.com/india/as-sri-lanka-inches-closer-to-bankruptcy-6-lankan-nationals-flee-to-india-2447410.html

The ongoing economic crisis in Sri Lanka, the worst-ever in the history of the island nation, is putting its citizens through extreme hardships. 

official gaa dorikina vallu...unofficial gaa TN ki boatla lo entha mandi vastunnaro..

Future

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Dumbasses are ready to bankrupt the nation in fear of losing elections 

They need Massive reduction in armed forces , govt employees and charge market rate for fuel and electricity 

But they are afraid of political blowback and are taking loans to delay the inevitable 

This is what happens when countries triy to get in bed with China, you feeling you have invited to F*c* infact get F*c*ed

This is failure in Indias foreign policy, thanks to Maun Singh for screwing up by letting Sri Lanka slip away, it is best in

Indias interest long term to wait helping them economically untill they handover vital areas in Srilanka to our military

RajaPakshi got aa freehand from Sonia against our national interests

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Dumbasses are ready to bankrupt the nation in fear of losing elections 

They need Massive reduction in armed forces , govt employees and charge market rate for fuel and electricity 

But they are afraid of political blowback and are taking loans to delay the inevitable 

ok. I have no idea whats happening.

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

official gaa dorikina vallu...unofficial gaa TN ki boatla lo entha mandi vastunnaro..

okappudu tamils akkadiki pothe ..veellu aata adukunnaru vallani...ma desam nundi pondi ani...

...ippudu vallu eeda ki vasthe manollu sethulu saapi elcome sestharu...endho manolla visala hrudayam

its a shame I know more about the US, than about my neighbour.

I should change it.

Mothaaniki nuvvu EE db ki shame ani oppukunnandhuku dhanyaadhamulu

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

okappudu tamils akkadiki pothe ..veellu aata adukunnaru vallani...ma desam nundi pondi ani...

...ippudu vallu eeda ki vasthe manollu sethulu saapi elcome sestharu...endho manolla visala hrudayam

Crash your economy so bad that minorities will leave by themselves. Sinhalese are playing 6D chessimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAbMCIlLRnLf8VG1G1FiG

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Crash your economy so bad that minorities will leave by themselves. Sinhalese are playing 6D chessimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAbMCIlLRnLf8VG1G1FiG

i wont put it past those racist sinhalese

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

i wont put it past those racist sinhalese

Now percapita income of Tamil nadu has crossed Sri Lanka and the gap will grow even more

its a shame I know more about the US, than about my neighbour.

I should change it.

Nuvvu Canadian vi kadaa so nee neighbor US kadaa