my thoughts..

psycopk

3 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

I agree on majority of the things here Samara. But how is TDP any better aneedhi unanswerable question. TDP will surely come to power if they can:

1. Get rid of Sujana Maffia, MuraliMohan maffia, Rayapati loans, *pati, *neni families domination in Govt contracts.

2. Try to engage and reduce the caste feelings in colleges along Costal corridors.

3. First try to disassociate the TDP party with REAL ESTATE development. Majority of the people backing TDP have always been found to be Land thirsty people who will occupy agro-lands, business lands, empty plots.

4. Please send a request to CBN to award Govt contracts without any prejudice. This has really been a NEGATIVE spot on TDP since its inception. I kept on hearing the same stuff since my childhood even in United AP. "TDP power looki vosthe anthaa AMMA raajyame. Manalni thinanivvaru. Manaki contracts raavu". You cannot deny this!!

Inni sambastharalo charithra lo emundi sami tdp vasthe kammollu ycp/Congress vasthe redlu bagupaddaru inko kulaniki chance edi 

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

money distribution ki  schemes ki m endhuku 

u can be cm too

Avuna maree inni samvastahraku chamba gadu vadi Ammani minginodi jabulo nundi karchupettinda.

8 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

I agree on majority of the things here Samara. But how is TDP any better aneedhi unanswerable question. TDP will surely come to power if they can:

1. Get rid of Sujana Maffia, MuraliMohan maffia, Rayapati loans, *pati, *neni families domination in Govt contracts. Sujana Chodhary 8,000 crores Bank loans and Rayapati Samba Rao gaadi 8,500 crores loans recover aithe Polavaram chaala easy.

2. Try to engage and reduce the caste feelings in colleges along Costal corridors.

3. First try to disassociate the TDP party with REAL ESTATE development. Majority of the people backing TDP have always been found to be Land thirsty people who will occupy agro-lands, business lands, empty plots.

4. Please send a request to CBN to award Govt contracts without any prejudice. This has really been a NEGATIVE spot on TDP since its inception. I kept on hearing the same stuff since my childhood even in United AP. "TDP power looki vosthe anthaa AMMA raajyame. Manalni thinanivvaru. Manaki contracts raavu". You cannot deny this!!

in reality cbn did not do much to his caste except some folks which r in finger count

jaggad choodu state motham distribute chesadu 

i agree cbn ki curse his caste otherwise pilla batch nothing before cbn 

Just now, sri_sri999 said:

Avuna maree inni samvastahraku chamba gadu vadi Ammani minginodi jabulo nundi karchupettinda.

dude see hyd  

money panchevadu kadhu create chesevadu great

hyd is the biggest asset to tg

6 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

Inni sambastharalo charithra lo emundi sami tdp vasthe kammollu ycp/Congress vasthe redlu bagupaddaru inko kulaniki chance edi 

ap ki patttina daridram caste 

see the leader who can develop state

hyd lo antha oka caste matramey vunnara

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

in reality cbn did not do much to his caste except some folks which r in finger count

Its not some folks bro, there are thousands of them. For example, a contract worth (fake contract) 100,000 Crores is signed by CBN, there will be 10-15 layers and each layer has some 100-200 families..each getting tens of crores. Yes it happened last time. Just for watering plants between Vijayawada and Tenali road, some 30-40 crores of contract was awarded to my friends family.

Irrigation Department was fully corrupted..and so the other departments like Electricity and roadway contracts.

If we can somehow recover 8,000 + 8,000 crores looted by Rayapati and Sujana, Polavaram will be finished.

2 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Okla sari KCR ni panda bedithe edchukuntu AP valla daggarake vastaru wait and see

All of that is irrelevant. Even if that day comes I don’t think anyone in AP would want to be together again. The only thing that can save the state is fighting for what was promised and investing in its own cities. 

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

All of that is irrelevant. Even if that day comes I don’t think anyone in AP would want to be together again. The only thing that can save the state is fighting for what was promised and investing in its own cities. 

Running a mammoth without leadership is impossible. KCR did lot of changed that only he can handle

19 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Ade kada ra babu chepindi...CBN evadiki emi cheyadu ane..

Jaggadu vadu veedu ani teda lekunda panchestunadu...ade chestunadu.

CBN ki kastha cheppandi..pasupu kunkuma peru tho paisal panchithe andariki panchamani...kondariki ichi inkodariki ivakapothey isari kuda jaggadi ki 151 vastayi

10 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Its not some folks bro, there are thousands of them. For example, a contract worth (fake contract) 100,000 Crores is signed by CBN, there will be 10-15 layers and each layer has some 100-200 families..each getting tens of crores. Yes it happened last time. Just for watering plants between Vijayawada and Tenali road, some 30-40 crores of contract was awarded to my friends family.

Irrigation Department was fully corrupted..and so the other departments like Electricity and roadway contracts.

If we can somehow recover 8,000 + 8,000 crores looted by Rayapati and Sujana, Polavaram will be finished.

discussion about corruption is useless in country like that center itself said no corruption if u want officiallyke too

inka contracts thing ayithey since i donot know correctly i wonot comment

its been decades 

jaggad dsp posts type lo it can be fake too

but definately youth lo caste thing needs to be eliminated 

40 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

this is the pbm with ap youth

cbn did brought companies

in 5 years he procured land for capital

construction started too

every project starts with ppt

pk em chesthado cheppaleka pothunnav n u want him to be cm 

Procured kadu...Pooled. pacha ki pichi ki vunantha teda vundi..

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

ap ki patttina daridram caste 

see the leader who can develop state

hyd lo antha oka caste matramey vunnara

See the leader who can develop state ante kammani chamba ee ga😀

18 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

See the leader who can develop state ante kammani chamba ee ga😀

i posted his achievements

no matter what hyd growth is due to cbn 

i did not blabber about caste

cm seat palana caste kabatti ivvaru 

that post is for creating wealth in sustainable way to public

pk is as individual good person but not sure if he can match the knowledge of cbn on economics 

amaravati why so many acres antaru then why hyd lo acres lo houses 

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

i posted his achievements

no matter what hyd growth is due to cbn 

i did not blabber about caste

cm seat palana caste kabatti ivvaru 

that post is for creating wealth in sustainable way to public

pk is as individual good person but not sure if he can match the knowledge of cbn on economics 

amaravati why so many acres antaru then why hyd lo acres lo houses 

Is cbn good at social studies ?