I genuinely feel bad for zoo. I will stop crying on him

veerigadu

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Fafam valla cassette valluuu 10ngiii. Megaysss kudaaa 10nguthunnaruuu. Nolanmogliii emo namminchiii 3 years waste chesi ktappaaaa charecter icchiiii gonthuuuu kosaduuu. 

on other side Charan babuuu ki daddy alias megayyyy kandhannnn support valla cassette dawyerrrr tearing support elagooo undhiii. and nolanmogliii gaduuu appatlooo magadheeraaa industry icchiii lift icchaduuu. Now this elevation at the expense of zooo. 

Loner ayipoyaduuu zoo NTR. From here on no negative comments ever on Zoo froM My end. 

Antha feel avvaku dude. Zoo gaadiki mee Jagananna fan base ekkuva supporting. Basic ga Zoo has large fan base than anyone in the Telugu states, especially in AP among BC, SC/ST groups.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Antha feel avvaku dude. Zoo gaadiki mee Jagananna fan base ekkuva supporting. Basic ga Zoo has large fan base than anyone in the Telugu states, especially in AP among BC, SC/ST groups.

YCP ki cinemaaa tho konchem linkkk thakkuveee. But Nuvvu sooduuu anna inkaaa. Zoo ki ycppp suffort mamoolgaaaa undadhuuu. Phulkas yeee shockkk avvaliii inkaaa. 

38 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

That’s not 100% accurate. Nani and Vamsi won’t dance according to zoo tunes. They are seasoned politicians. They might be influenced to some extent even then I’m not sure if zoo is responsible for all this. 

Lol. Chala thelisinatte undhi neeku. They don't dance tunes according to zoo. But its the other way around. They have life-time ambition to make zoo as head of TDP. Its not just their plan. It was plan by HK, Kodali and Vamshi. Wanted him to succeed as CM after 15-20 years of Jalaga ruling. Appati varaku zoo will continue in movies.

Just now, Somedude said:

Lol. Chala thelisinatte undhi neeku. They don't dance tunes according to zoo. But its the other way around. They have life-time ambition to make zoo as head of TDP. Its not just their plan. It was plan by HK, Kodali and Vamshi. Wanted him to succeed as CM after 15-20 years of Jalaga ruling. Appati varaku zoo will continue in movies.

Why can’t he aspire to become CM? It’s his grandfather fartyyyy noooo

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

YCP ki cinemaaa tho konchem linkkk thakkuveee. But Nuvvu sooduuu anna inkaaa. Zoo ki ycppp suffort mamoolgaaaa undadhuuu. Phulkas yeee shockkk avvaliii inkaaa. 

Irrespective of YCP/TDP/JS - lower middle class have craze for movies. That includes large groupd of YCP supporters. The only people who don't have craze for movies are Christian groups going to church every Sunday. Number of pastors in Telugu states are preaching against watching movies.

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Why can’t he aspire to become CM? It’s his grandfather fartyyyy noooo

Where did I say he can't or he shouldn't. I am simply countering your invalid statement.

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

276992477_2514186128718672_7057050614070

276993111_512495093598537_86609641026934

Monna Viajawada majoy anni thearters ki hukam jaari chesindhi anta, prathi movie ki theatre vaallu 100 tickets ivvali ameki ani.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

oka mature politician aypothunnadu pappesh gadu.

Jagga beware!!!!

Twitter lo. He was always mature. No issues there at all.