Why do we need to drive or buy German cars?

vatchesa

• vatchesa changed the title to Why do we need to drive or buy German cars?
5 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

X5 drive chesa, pedha difference ledu ,, currently RDX driving

You won’t unless u drive X drive or Audi quatra porte models .. they have unique suspensions which makes drive superb 

10 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Test drive and feel the difference 

i like bmw and audi drive

MB build quality is next level though...

But people are buying Tesla these days though the quality is inferior than Maruti in 1990s

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

You won’t unless u drive X drive or Audi quatra porte models .. they have unique suspensions which makes drive superb 

Avi drive sesina peddha diff emi kanapadale..interior and finish is too good though…Acura and Lexus can’t compete in these aspects 

1 minute ago, nokia123 said:

Avi drive sesina peddha diff emi kanapadale..interior and finish is too good though…Acura and Lexus can’t compete in these aspects 

Hmmm got it.. most of our desis buy base without x drive or quattra for status symbols.. I like it! I drive one of those and love it.. 

I owned BMW X3 and MB GLC. Never drove Audi.

X3 drives like a sports car. It just jumps when you press the accelerator. Interior is average.

GLC is very luxurious, has very nice interiors and finishing, but acceleration is slightly slow when compared to X3.

HiTech buses ki Volvo buses ki entha difference untundho, Honda/Toyota ki BMW/MB ki antha untundhi drive quality lo. City driving ki edhaina okate. Long drives lo BMW/MB experience is next level.

India lo middle class or upper middle class vaallu ivi konaleru. In case konnaa...aa repairs and maintenance manage cheyyaleru. India lo roads ki they will break down quite often.

5 minutes ago, kran said:

X3 drives like a sports car. It just jumps when you press the accelerator. Interior is average.

GLC is very luxurious, has very nice interiors and finishing, but acceleration is slightly slow when compared to X3.

HiTech buses ki Volvo buses ki entha difference untundho, Honda/Toyota ki BMW/MB ki antha untundhi drive quality lo. City driving ki edhaina okate. Long drives lo BMW/MB experience is next level.

perfect comparison... 100% agree

6 minutes ago, kran said:

India lo middle class or upper middle class vaallu ivi konaleru. In case konnaa...aa repairs and maintenance manage cheyyaleru. India lo roads ki they will break down quite often.

Well, cost comparison in India is correct. But, they don't breakdown at all, even in India. MB roadside assitance choodu. it is called Mobilio anukunta. They send a replacement vehicle within a day and also pay for your cab and hotel stay. All this at 3K or 4k for 3 years. The instances of MB or BMW breaking down are very very rare. Accidents are more common than a breakdown. 

Coming to why people cannot buy and maintain - Car insurance would atleast be a lakh and then oilchange and regular service once an year or roughly 25K KM would be about a lakh and most of the cars are not very very fuel efficient by Indian car standards etc. At one point in a company I worked for, the company provided all the senior management with MB cars and used to change them every 3 years. At the end of 3 years, there was an opportunity to buy it out. Most of the senior management backed out citing the above reasons.

1 hour ago, vatchesa said:

X5 drive chesa, pedha difference ledu ,, currently RDX driving

Drive ante long drive ellu ba weekend 300 + miles ala then come back and drive your car and feel the difference 

city lo antha difference em vundadu

honda and luxury car vunde naaaku konni days ekkuva honda use chesna neck pain start ayyindi debbaki long drives ki honda use cheyyadam apesna

6 hours ago, vatchesa said:

BMW or Audi or MB lo edi better

enduku german cars preferring people?

experience baguntada or India lo konalem ani ikada buying or anything else?

I had a BMW 3 series and now I own Mercedes...overall I like both of them...BMW had more features than Mercedes but I love driving my Mercedes...drove 11) mph for 10 minutes and felt like I was driving 60 mph...so smooth...