Selling my car, help regarding documents

FrontMan

Guys I need help selling my car in Nashua, newhampshire. I have a buyer who wants to buy. I met him in person. He is ready to pay cash and was suggesting me to take my plates off and give him the title  . He is preparing the document called bill of purchase something..and he suggesting that he is going to register the vehicle in his name later...and he will give me cash..

So my question is, is this the way it works ?  What all I need from him to finish the purchase legally, so that I am not liable for any damages or injuries to someone with this vehicle driven by new parties.

Also do I need to take this vehicle off my insurance immediately ? Asap same day..please let me know..if I am doing it wrong.

You need to give him bill of purchase, original title of the vehicle singed and emissions report. I think that ll do, yes you should cancel insurance after selling it

14 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Guys I need help selling my car in Nashua, newhampshire. I have a buyer who wants to buy. I met him in person. He is ready to pay cash and was suggesting me to take my plates off and give him the title  . He is preparing the document called bill of purchase something..and he suggesting that he is going to register the vehicle in his name later...and he will give me cash..

So my question is, is this the way it works ?  What all I need from him to finish the purchase legally, so that I am not liable for any damages or injuries to someone with this vehicle driven by new parties.

Also do I need to take this vehicle off my insurance immediately ? Asap same day..please let me know..if I am doing it wrong.

Yeah that’s how it usually works 

Ask for cashiers check or money order or some kind of traceable form. Cash is not my oreferred way. Oka saari 10K cash oka bank lo teesi inkoka bank lo veste 2 x 100$ bills fake ani teesesi naakoka report raasi icharu. this was money drawn from a bank account.

plates teesesaka RMV lo return ivvu or use for your next car.