Finally watched RRR movie with my Mexican family members

Shameless

Went yesterday. I felt little slow in the middle but overall good. But my 6 yr old was to scared with the violence. She was crying a lot when zoo episode came and I had to take her out for few mins.  

19 hours ago, Shameless said:

Watched movie with my wife, her sister's family, my MIL and FIL along with few kids and few of my MIL's friends...

Everyone cried seeing Jr NTR's brilliant acting when he was tortured by RC....initially everyone hated RC but later loved him so much knowing his bigger purpose...

Everyone praised both NTR and RC for their exceptional performance and they also said both had equal weightage in the movie...rrr-ntr.gif

They loved the story and the suspense...kids enjoyed seeing the animals and also the friendship between NTR and RC...rrr-movie-nfans.gif

I was asked many questions about Indian independence and the cruel British rule in India...

All enjoyed Natu Natu song very much and they even wanted to get up and dance (Mexicans usually love to dance without hesitation and shame in front of anyone for nice beats)..ram-charan-rrr-movie.gif

Komaram Bheemudo song was highlight and everyone cried the entire song...

no one knew that the movie was 3 hrs and they didnt realize that they sat for 3 hrs in a movie theater...

overall, so many accolades for the movie from everyone in my family...

Thanks SSR for making a good movie....

I didnt get to see the movie much as I was curiously watching everyone's face and their reaction hoping that none of them would feel bore...

ram-charan-rrr-movie.gif

Son of India tesukellava bro

• Haha 1

Start a YouTube channel 

how to marry a Mexican girl 

how your life is in US with Mexican family 

have them talk about Telugu actors and how much they love 

make money and send me 50 % 

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I have a relative who married a mexican girl. I hope you are not the same guy @3$%

As relative photo ikkada vey.. confirm chestham avuno kadho

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, anna_vendy said:

Son of India tesukellava bro

adhi eppudu occhindho, eppudo poyindho kuda thelvadhu bro...manchi reviews unte definite ga theesukeltha...

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

True, not liking is fine but too worst too bad asalu movie is headache anntu few people said .. movie lo antha worst em undo ardam kaalee.. except this site, everywhere there is only positivity on this movie.. 

They don’t watch it simply as a movie.. they mix in with their political biases and try to talk bad about the movie.. one week before and after the release, all jaffas and some pulkas posted tons of threads and posts talking badly about the movie… 

Another reason for negativity is the insanely high ticket prices…. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Start a YouTube channel 

how to marry a Mexican girl 

how your life is in US with Mexican family 

have them talk about Telugu actors and how much they love 

make money and send me 50 % 

had a different thought bro...my wife loves singing and she also sings few telugu and hindi songs...thought of recording and posting them on youtube...tongue-out-super.gif 

8 hours ago, megadheera said:

Went yesterday. I felt little slow in the middle but overall good. But my 6 yr old was to scared with the violence. She was crying a lot when zoo episode came and I had to take her out for few mins.  

yeah bro kids ki koncham violence anipisthundhi...maa abbay kuda annadu koncham violence undhi but I am matire enough to understand that it is just acting and fake blood ani

8 hours ago, migilindhi151 said:

Anna okka roju posts bandh sesi kgf soodu Anna ..my humble request 

adhe bro chudali...continuous ga 3 hrs break dhorakatledhu...need to turn off my phone and lappy when watching the movie KGF

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, KaipuRaja said:

Andariki ani movies nachalani kuda Em rule ledu kada bro 

True okko person ki okko taste..  butokka caste lo vallaki nachale