Eb3 to eb2 porting process and time

GelakoduKri

How much time will ittake to port from Eb3 to eb2 ? 

I need to change employer FT to consulting to get it done maa company cheyatam ledu , My priority date is Aug 2016 EB3. 

If in near future it becomes current can I swith employer and port to Eb2 ? I have master degree and MBA 

7 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

How much time will ittake to port from Eb3 to eb2 ? 

I need to change employer FT to consulting to get it done maa company cheyatam ledu , My priority date is Aug 2016 EB3. 

If in near future it becomes current can I swith employer and port to Eb2 ? I have master degree and MBA 

Employer change ayaka perm fil cheyali which usually takes 9 months and then once perm approved then file I140 in premium (14 dats approval conditions apply for rfe) EB2 and port the date of EB3

1 minute ago, Prisionary said:

Employer change ayaka perm fil cheyali which usually takes 9 months and then once perm approved then file I140 in premium (14 dats approval conditions apply for rfe) EB2 and port the date of EB3

avnaaa , same employer athay will it be quick ? 

5 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

Same employer still you need to file new perm which takes same amount of time.

4 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

same employer ayina same story.. he quoted the time the process takes.. another point to consider is the willingness of employers to start the process immediately.. I think there will be lead time.. and if you get a RFE during Form 9089 (first phase after PERM), this can go beyond 9months..

7 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

same employer ayina same story.. he quoted the time the process takes.. another point to consider is the willingness of employers to start the process immediately.. I think there will be lead time.. and if you get a RFE during Form 9089 (first phase after PERM), this can go beyond 9months..

hmm, emo bro not sure eb3 dates move avthaya ani . Need to decide