Rental Investment suggestion pls

Sonu_Patel

19 minutes ago, rmJU72 said:

It isn’t so bad for everyone like you picture it. You only hear the worst stories as no one posts the normal ones. Every investment has a risk, but doesn’t mean you don’t try it at all.

Just make sure u can handle the EMI payments if no renter for a few months.

Imo always go for investment properties below 350k max…that way u likely can still afford the emi if no tenant for a few months (abt 1800-2k per month)

I am not saying not to go for it . I am highlighting the risks . From the post , op doesnot seem to know much about rental . And I am giving my opinion that it is not rosy as everyone think it is . We were in bull market, so everyone had a good time last 10 years with rental stuff . If it flips on you,  it is gonna be massacre,  especially with investments that cannot be liquidated easily .

I just wanted the op to know the risk . I dont recommend rental for single visa ( not single job) folks .

2 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

I am not saying not to go for it . I am highlighting the risks . From the post , op doesnot seem to know much about rental . And I am giving my opinion that it is not rosy as everyone think it is . We were in bull market, so everyone had a good time last 10 years with rental stuff . If it flips on you,  it is gonna be massacre,  especially with investments that cannot be liquidated easily .

I just wanted the op to know the risk . I dont recommend rental for single visa ( not single job) folks .

Well said abt the risks. op should definitely keep that in mind, especially abt stable visa and job.

400k petti rental property in this high price high interest market is laughable to the core...!! Gallo deepam pettadam ante vindame gani ippudu chusthunna silent_I1

• Upvote 1