Kgf2 just watched

lovable

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

adey ga okka movie neel theesindhi....dhaanike neel great antunnaru...

anni movies theesi hits kodithe then we can think...

Indian movies lone first time if i am not wrong oka movie ni 2 parts ga story theei blockbuster thiyocchu ani prove chesindhi SSR...which opened doors for other creators to go this path

If i am right, neel should thank SSR as he was the one who brought back this path for pan Indian term with his bahubali. 

if you ask me , neel and yash are simply cashing out that craze after south movies which came after bahubali 

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

If i am right, neel should thank SSR as he was the one who brought back this path for pan Indian term with his bahubali. 

if you ask me , neel and yash are simply cashing out that craze after south movies which came after bahubali 

Yes and not only that ..he promoted the movie as well..

first part choosi press meet lo cheppaduga

• Upvote 1

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

Yes and not only that ..he promoted the movie as well..

first part choosi press meet lo cheppaduga

His first movie ugrram is gangster genre too, vadiki adhi thappithe veredhi raadhu, vellemo vadiki elevations. 

• Upvote 1

Neel great anadam lo tappu ledu bro ..ala ani ssr kanna great a kaada anedi topic avasarame ledu ikkada ..he showed telugu  cinema and south movies to the world .. no comparison to Ssr …kani movie chala bagundi .. neel direction superb and screenplay and visual aspects and emotional carrying all super .. if u liked KGF 1 this is for sure killer of it .. comparisons cheskoni manchi movies ni kill cheyadam correct kadu ani na opinion 👍

• Upvote 1