Boddodi ki kuda koncham backing undi unte

sreenidhee

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

ntr got talent if one denies it , it must be hate by caste

NTR ki talent undhi Ani telusu.. if that is not marketed . Inko Nokia ayindhi... Gamaninchali...

8 minutes ago, kittaya said:

NTR ki talent undhi Ani telusu.. if that is not marketed . Inko Nokia ayindhi... Gamaninchali...

NTR has no godfathers, he has to make his mistakes and learn from them

edo NTR name undi kada ani anni simple ga vachesi untaayi anukuntaaru, the name itself happened to be a burden on him

he made pretty bad selections when it comes to choosing right movies, RRR was something he couldnt let go due to his past with NolanMouli

eventually with age and maturity, he will chose right scripts and evolve to remain in relevance

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

NTR has no godfathers, he has to make his mistakes and learn from them

edo NTR name undi kada ani anni simple ga vachesi untaayi anukuntaaru, the name itself happened to be a burden on him

eventually with age, he will chose right scripts and evolve to remain in relevance

Vadi mistakes emi unatayi guru... Adantha prendship aeee... 

All NTR fans in my circle hurt ayyaru... Mega and neutral fans happy unnaru

Just now, kittaya said:

Vadi mistakes emi unatayi guru... Adantha prendship aeee... 

All NTR fans in my circle hurt ayyaru... Mega and neutral fans happy unnaru

fans please cheyadaniki emundi, he has to chose based on his career, he has to pick right subjects, i think RRR was just an opportunity to remain in relevance and be able to project outside Telugu audience

Allu Arjun, Ram Charan have heavy backing from the Cartel, NTR does not seem to have such backing other than just his own worth, TDP/NTR fans hit aite vache batch, fail aite you dont even hear about them, so bhajanlal galla kosam kante he needs to make right choices for himself, i think he did with RRR

7 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

fans please cheyadaniki emundi, he has to chose based on his career, he has to pick right subjects, i think RRR was just an opportunity to remain in relevance and be able to project outside Telugu audience

Allu Arjun, Ram Charan have heavy backing from the Cartel, NTR does not seem to have such backing other than just his own worth, TDP/NTR fans hit aite vache batch, fail aite you dont even hear about them, so bhajanlal galla kosam kante he needs to make right choices for himself, i think he did with RRR

Monna Mahesh koneru chanipovadam.. pedda debba sir villaki..

3 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Buddodu CBN gariki daggaravvali Lokesh Babori kinda pani cheyali Avi jaraganantha varaku backing raadu.

Lokesh Babori ni CM cheyadam kosam Jr campaigning cheyali cheyali cheyali appude mana pacha tammullandaru Jr ki daggaravutharu

Itlu mee @BAVA_BERRY

Pacchha tammullu lekundane gudiwada lo kammodu gelichinappudu....state level lo buddodu hit kottaledaa......pacha batch are only 2% in AP, that too musali muthaka and scrap....what they can do...they can do nothing....

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

I felt the same baaa… buddodi dhi over acting anukune vaadini but emotional scenes lo ee movie lo iraga deesadu… 

It depends on director .. aravinda sametha lo kuda subtle ga untundi 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, no01 said:

I'm one of them...RRR lo iragadeesadu. Outside of movies, as a normal person ga he is always on high...mike pattukunte terrific speech anukune lope adi over action aipothadi...even interviews lo kuda...thega vaaguthune untadu...non-stop assalu. May be thats his personality...but if he chooses nice scripts with lot of acting scope and less over the top scenes....he will be for sure true Pan India star (in terms of acting....not otherwise)

+1 vadi personality ne atlantidi .. pakkanodini matladaniyyadu .. naa lantodu aithe alantollatho friendship cheyadu

4 hours ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

After watching RRR , he got more fans outside of his traditional fan base. I think he is slowly building his own circle.

building his own circle for side characters aaa raaa..... there are lot fans from every circle for prakash raj...zoo turns in to prakash raj .....cherry babu turns in to pan star lol....baga ayyaendhi zooo lazoduki

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

veeli mee into cheppu ee sollu...bayata chepthe vuuustharu neemidha pakeeeer ga

1 hour ago, AndhraPickles said:

Pacchha tammullu lekundane gudiwada lo kammodu gelichinappudu....state level lo buddodu hit kottaledaa......pacha batch are only 2% in AP, that too musali muthaka and scrap....what they can do...they can do nothing....

but u still cry on them..musali kukaa

7 hours ago, Ministryofbadmouth said:

but u still cry on them..musali kukaa

Vaallani choosi edavataaniki emundiraa pilla pulka...they are just a torn page in AP history....they don't have courage and not worth anything.....next elections lo kooda YSRCP ne gelusthundi......