wire transfer for closing

AryaD

I scheduled house closing next week. I have funds in 3 different accounts. Can i do wire transfer from all the 3 accounts to the escrow accounts ? if i consolidate into one account should i get approval from the lender or title company? Is it safe to do wire transfer via online bank or visit a local branch. 

6 hours ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

u can inform title company that u will be sending from 3 different accounts and look out for them

Thanks uncle .appreciate it.

8 hours ago, AryaD said:

I scheduled house closing next week. I have funds in 3 different accounts. Can i do wire transfer from all the 3 accounts to the escrow accounts ? if i consolidate into one account should i get approval from the lender or title company? Is it safe to do wire transfer via online bank or visit a local branch. 

I used cashier’s check for the closing bro…usually wire transfers take time and I didn’t want any last minute surprises, so I had to request cashier’s check from my two banks and it was in just a few minutes though 

8 hours ago, AryaD said:

You can wire from different accounts. End of day lender will ask to prove those funds are from your accounts. If you are consolidating they’ll ask you to prove those transactions are from your own account and not others. Visit local branch as they can give paper trail which is easy to submit to lender. Online lo chesthe one of our transaction didn’t have acc num in the transaction detail. So Konchem kashtapadalsi vachindi.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

I used cashier’s check for the closing bro…usually wire transfers take time and I didn’t want any last minute surprises, so I had to request cashier’s check from my two banks and it was in just a few minutes though 

Thanks bro.Can we transfer the funds to escrow a day before closing date ?

5 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Thanks bro.Can we transfer the funds to escrow a day before closing date ?

Yes...you can do that...try to get everything done the day before the closing bro...just use the final day to sign off all the documents and once everything is done, your bank will initiate the wire transfer of entire loan amount to the seller/escrow...maadhi last minute lo technical issues valla total money transfer to the escrow koncham late ayyindhu...we were literally tensed caused it was a Friday and if the transfer didn't occur, we have to wait until next monday...luckily by 3 pm we got the keys...

8 hours ago, Shameless said:

Cashiers check some title company accept cheyyavu 

16 hours ago, AryaD said:

Call title company and let them know . They will tell what is best . 

Lender ni ippude adugu - should i consolidate and send from one account to title company or are you ok with 3 different incoming transactions ani. 

3 wires badulu - 3 cashiers checks teesuko. In person or overnight mail with signature delivery cheyyi. 

For any reason oka wire withhold ayyindi anuko for few hours, your signing gets delayed. And 3 cashiers checks are a tiny bit cheaper than 3 wires. 

Good luck

2 hours ago, phatposts said:

Lender ni ippude adugu - should i consolidate and send from one account to title company or are you ok with 3 different incoming transactions ani. 

3 wires badulu - 3 cashiers checks teesuko. In person or overnight mail with signature delivery cheyyi. 

For any reason oka wire withhold ayyindi anuko for few hours, your signing gets delayed. And 3 cashiers checks are a tiny bit cheaper than 3 wires. 

Good luck

I have Citi savings account and there are no local branches to visit to get the cashiers check .Should I need to mail the cashier check ? I deposited earnest money by scanning my personal check throw escrow mobile website ? Can’t we do the same for down payment and closing costs ?

2 hours ago, phatposts said:

Good luck

Title company is saying to check with lender and lender is saying to check with title company. 😪

the lender might have already verified the funds in your separate accounts right…so they will likely expect it from separate accounts.

just cc the title company and ask the lender what he suggests. let them figure out if any confusion.

abt wire transfer vs cashiers check, it doesn’t matter to lender or escrow. choose whatever is convenient/cheaper to you.