Angular developer - contract position available

dal123

Jokes apart. This is a serious and urgent requirement. It is is in my project and a government company with high paying salaries. If you know someone, please keep in touch with me

Just now, dal123 said:

Jokes apart. This is a serious and urgent requirement. It is is in my project and a government company with high paying salaries. If you know someone, please keep in touch with me

@Sucker

Just now, Hydrockers said:

High paying anta 

50 kadu le

Ade chepthe stone vestha and c2C kavali. I am pucked up with W2 taxes last year. I don't wan that chit again. 

1 hour ago, dal123 said:

can you put high paying salaries range ? 180-200K ? If not then its mediocre 

1 hour ago, dal123 said:

rate cheppakunda high paying ante evadu ayina joke lu vesthadu . 

85$ per hr  istharu ante cheppu try cheyyochu leka pothe lite .

maadi state govt organization. They have set of standards and the process. Even if you ask less they will give in that band range position

edoaa desi gallu...telugoallu...entha kadannaa....ee db gave me lot of info..so I have posted here. Maa state org loa job raavatame goppaga feel avuthaaru...

meeru....mee jokulu...